do you play any video games?

Werbung:
I play a lot of nintendo 64 (not on my own though), football ('soccer') managment games, san andreas and other first person games like that.

Oh my, this could take a while. I love Socom (even though I'm anti-war.. hypocrite? no.) Star Wars Battlefront, Bustamove, MarioKart, MarioParty, SuperMario, Drakan, Evergrace, I'll stop because I could go on forever.

Yeah, I tend to be called a Peace-Loving-Tree-Hugging-Liberal-Hippie. And yet, sometimes I enjoy playing a war game or two, but only virtually!

Yeah, I tend to be called a Peace-Loving-Tree-Hugging-Liberal-Hippie. And yet, sometimes I enjoy playing a war game or two, but only virtually!

And I tend to be called even worse things than that. But I can't help cackling with glee when I run over cops and gun down old ladies in GTA San Andreas. I kinda creep myself out sometimes. :D

And I tend to be called even worse things than that. But I can't help cackling with glee when I run over cops and gun down old ladies in GTA San Andreas. I kinda creep myself out sometimes. :D

I think you've discovered your inner self.

:p

Werbung:
Back