Does a lack of resolution in our societal interactions heighten tensions on both sides which leads to rage and increase the likelihood of war?

DonKiRo

Does a lack of resolution in our societal interactions heighten tensions on both sides which leads to rage and increase the likelihood of war?

It it used to be that at the end of almost every contentious interaction between people, we would try to reach a resolution where both parties would find some area of agreement.

Since foreigners (who enjoy immunity from the rules of etiquette or traditional normal behaviour) are allowed to live here without assimilating our values, and many of them have a hidden agenda to conquer America, when we close each online or real life interaction without resolution, we build up their belief that their point of view is valid AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, that their ideas are more important than ours.

Werbung:

It it used to be that at the end of almost every contentious interaction between people, we would try to reach a resolution where both parties would find some area of agreement.

Since foreigners (who enjoy immunity from the rules of etiquette or traditional normal behaviour) are allowed to live here without assimilating our values, and many of them have a hidden agenda to conquer America, when we close each online or real life interaction without resolution, we build up their belief that their point of view is valid AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, that their ideas are more important than ours.

It's called xenophobia and republicans have it in their DNA. Like you.

It's called xenophobia and republicans have it in their DNA. Like you.
At what point do the #'s of foreigners concern you?

Diversity's day is done in America, for the time being.

And you have learned what from this diversity?

Anything?
Nothing?

At what point do the #'s of foreigners concern you?

Diversity's day is done in America, for the time being.

And you have learned what from this diversity?

Anything?
Nothing?
In fact, every person but the aborigines are foreigners after invading the place.
Are you sick of them yet?
Go away you fool. Youre no better then the rest of the hate filled xenophobes which magnetised to the GOP.

In fact, every person but the aborigines are foreigners after invading the place.
Are you sick of them yet?
Go away you fool. Youre no better then the rest of the hate filled xenophobes which magnetised to the GOP.
After I deal with your posts which existed when I decided to return to ignoring you, I will be done with your nonsense.

Imagine I ventured to your sh*thole country and acted as a covert agent to influence the people to switch to representative Democracy and Capitalism.

And imagine that you loved the form of government and economic system and the rampant corruption in your sh*thole country.

Okay, now reverse things.

You are in a great country called the USA and there is no better form of government or system of economics on Earth than ours and you are trying to influence the people of the USA to embrace your sh*thole way of life.

Even trying to explain the obvious to you makes me feel a little stupid.

Ew.

Ignored.

Werbung:
After I deal with your posts which existed when I decided to return to ignoring you, I will be done with your nonsense.

Imagine I ventured to your sh*thole country and acted as a covert agent to influence the people to switch to representative Democracy and Capitalism.

And imagine that you loved the form of government and economic system and the rampant corruption in your sh*thole country.

Okay, now reverse things.

You are in a great country called the USA and there is no better form of government or system of economics on Earth than ours and you are trying to influence the people of the USA to embrace your sh*thole way of life.

Even trying to explain the obvious to you makes me feel a little stupid.

Ew.

Ignored.
You are paranoid and are geographically ignorant.
A covert agent??? You've lost the plot completely. I wish you would seek mental help while your ignoring me.
America is my country dickhead. I've travelled and lived in a few countries so cut your childish rant.

Basically it's your frustration showing because your ratbag opinion has been challenged.

Back