Does God demand equality?

Your Quote appears to be a distortion of Mathew 7 :13. There are many version but all say go through the narrow gate or strait way because broad and spacious is the road leading into destruction and many are the ones going through it. No where does it say that the majority will not be save. .Many is not a majority even if you take this quote literally and is about salvation It may be symbolic in showing how difficulty is Virtue.

Sigh. Many are called, few hear it.

Do you not know your own sick theology or bible?

Here. Learn a bit of it.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
You do not answer my question. You claim to know what the Bible says but then reject it. The same with you attitude to church .This do not involve the whole truth but they are a starting point ingrowing up to be adults. Tis is their function not to keep as as babies.

You do not answer my question. You claim to know what the Bible says but then reject it. The same with you attitude to church .This do not involve the whole truth but they are a starting point ingrowing up to be adults. Tis is their function not to keep as as babies.

You did not put a question. If you think you did then quote it. I see no question marks in your post.

It is their function to keep you as a member so as to continue taking your money.

Equality and morality is what I like to discuss because there can be an end and conclusion.

Belief in your imaginary God as an issue can have no conclusion until some God steps up.

If you have a question, state it and I will deal with it.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back