Donald J. Trump to Deliver Remarks at Team Trump Iowa Commit to Caucus Event in Fort Dodge, Iowa on Saturday, November 18, 2023Rally info.

Werbung:
The woman died in a plane crash that did little damage and hurt nobody else but killed her. Strange. At least Democrats can now claim all secrets surrounding Obama's mysterious belated birth certificate died with her. How convenient for them that her death now helps them hide secrets they do not want coming out.
Nothing like a godbotherers conspiracy theory that democrats are killing people. You're brain dead.

Right wing Election morons have been winn8ng with donations too
You are right. The problem with electing immoral politicians is that they generally frame legislation supported by their corrupt donors rather than legislation supported by good Americans.

Nothing like a godbotherers conspiracy theory that democrats are killing people. You're brain dead.
When a non-partisan is killed under mysterious circumstances law enforcement usually investigates to ensure the death was not caused by foul play. The mysterious death of this person connected to the unresolved issues surrounding Obama's belated birth certificate was not handled in that matter.

Her death was like a fender bender in which 4 occupants got out of the car and walked around with no harm while the fifth occupant was found dead from injuries inconsistent with the wreck.

You are right. The problem with electing immoral politicians is that they generally frame legislation supported by their corrupt donors rather than legislation supported by good Americans.
you mean immoral legislation like letting gays marry? lol
or what kind of legislation are you whining about?

When a non-partisan is killed under mysterious circumstances law enforcement usually investigates to ensure the death was not caused by foul play. The mysterious death of this person connected to the unresolved issues surrounding Obama's belated birth certificate was not handled in that matter.

Her death was like a fender bender in which 4 occupants got out of the car and walked around with no harm while the fifth occupant was found dead from injuries inconsistent with the wreck.
Are you really suggestion she was killed because of it? Don't fuck around any longer. Say it if that's what you mean.
I know you can't prove it but I'll wait for your silly reply anyway.

You mean just like Trump?
Of the 300 million he has collected so far, he is only obliged by law, not that that will worry him. To spend 10% on his campaign.
He can and will trouser the rest. He will collect more intone and will pay lawyers to keep him out Of jail.

Are you really suggestion she was killed because of it? Don't fuck around any longer. Say it if that's what you mean.
I know you can't prove it but I'll wait for your silly reply anyway.
I'm saying the death was suspicious and the investigation was sloppy.

You mean just like Trump?
Of the 300 million he has collected so far, he is only obliged by law, not that that will worry him. To spend 10% on his campaign.
He can and will trouser the rest. He will collect more intone and will pay lawyers to keep him out Of jail.
I don't like policies promoted by enemies of America being promoted by politicians they give large money to.

Forcing moral people to accept immorality is wicked.
You don't have to accept anything you idiots always whine about having to accept things all you want you can hate things all you want you can cry about things all you want that is still your right as a human

You don't have to accept anything you idiots always whine about having to accept things all you want you can hate things all you want you can cry about things all you want that is still your right as a human
Politics is all about whining.

1700490712316.png

Werbung:
Back