Donald Trump

CRandy

Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children need to pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and that would make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion may eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

I have nine words for every Hillary supporter who says that Trump lied. HILLARY LIES TO PEOPLE AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN. It's unfair of people to point out Trump's lies and ignore Hillary's lies. I can't be 100% sure that Trump is being honest about bringing prayer back to schools. I can't be 100% positive that he wasn't lying but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to admit that Trump has some big flaws but so does Hillary. I'm against Hillary and I was also against Trump. But when he said that he can bring prayer back to schools, I decided to give him a chance because both prayer and religion are important to me.

Werbung:
What's distubing is what she lies about. Adding that she persists in lying after being shown to be lying makes her senile, stupid and supremly arrogant.

She has no business in any p I sition of authority.

Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children need to pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and that would make them better citizens and better leaders.
I don't know if praying in schools will make anyone a better citizen. There are many Christians I know who are neither good people nor model citizens. I suppose this is something Trump is saying to get the votes of most Christians since they most certainly would like to see the U.S become a "Christian Nation" again.

Trump says if he wins, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children need to pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and that would make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion may eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

If children are the future as you say, then GOD isn't the future. Children don't need GOD to worship and live moral lives. You don't have to like that, but it's your opinion.

Religion should be a choice, I'm fine with teaching kids, but not in public school as it's not fair to everyone else who is not religious. There are religious schools for that. I never needed GOD to live a good life.

Religion is a choice, but that is not to say all people who pray are good and those who don't are bad. Praying doesn't make a person good, and those who believe that are deluded.

You can't force people to pray, and as the OP said the children may grow up and wish to be religious. I went to a church school where we did pray each day, but I can tell you some of my old classmates ended up as drug addicts, criminals, and most had children out of wedlock.

I live opposite the local vicarage, and barely anyone goes to church and the school attached to it is next door to me. People can't be forced into religion, because isn't that dictating how people should live? Doesn't the law of the land give guidelines already?

Werbung:

I'd always heard Jesus-freaks had no use for psychic-predictions.

Remembering Spanky Trump's 2020 Preemptive Strike!!!
August 20, 2020
.​
"President Donald Trump called into a television program on Thursday night to claim there will be election fraud and assail Joe Biden just before his challenger was to accept the Democratic nomination.

“This is going to be the most fraudulent election in history, Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity, saying mail-in voting will lead to widespread cheating, even though there’s been no evidence of that in previous elections. “They’re trying to steal the election.”

Trump said earlier this month that only a “rigged” election would allow Biden would win in November, even as the Democrat leads in national polls and surveys of key states."

Back