Don't Mind Me.

KingClovis

Hey, wherever I go, I tend to kill threads. Don't let that happen. I'm just a chill'n old guy, okay? Dig it.

Werbung:
Okay............let's take a poll: who here already thinks I'm a 'troll'? It's common. Dunno why. I actually believe what I say, but I'm often accused by frustrated posters of being a troll. Next question: who wants to 'stop feeding me, The Troll?' I hear that a lot, too. "Stop feeding the troll." I don't get it, really. Again, I believe what I say, which disqualifies me from being a troll, technically speaking. :confused:

Its because you have ridiculously warped views of the world.

Granted, I'm a bit of a Christian Medievalist, which indeed can make me sound 'warped' at times. I've made considerable progress in moderating my views over the last handful of years. I was once much worse (.........or better, depending on one's views).;)

I don't know. I'd say he has the same views to the same extent but isn't an abusive arsehole and can see that hes a bit of a nutter. Justinian believed he was a "better man than any of us could ever meet."

Werbung:
Granted, I'm a bit of a Christian Medievalist, which indeed can make me sound 'warped' at times. I've made considerable progress in moderating my views over the last handful of years. I was once much worse (.........or better, depending on one's views).;)

Are you, by any chance, a fan of holy blood, holy grail?

If you are, then you really aren't a 'christian medievalist' at all.

Back