Drunk Lib

Gipper

What's the big deal??? Are not all kooky libs either drunk, high, or both??? This guy is a drunken fool, but the libs will love his comments.

but its W's fault....

Werbung:
What's the big deal??? Are not all kooky libs either drunk, high, or both??? This guy is a drunken fool, but the libs will love his comments.

but its W's fault....
LMAO...and your 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOBS' would be screeching that 'IT'S OBAMA'S FAULT THAT HE ALLOWED THAT DRUNK MAN TO ENTER THE FLOOR'...;)

Yes, indeed...like our president has the time to stand around giving our elected officials the 'breath-a-lizer'/sniff test prior to allowing them egress into the chambers...GOOD GRIEF :rolleyes:

Lets say McCain or McConnell spoke like this drunken lib on the floor of the Senate. What would the lib MSM do? It would have been on every news program on all the major lib networks. Yet they ignore this from a drunken lib. But, there is no bias in the media. Its Bush's fault.

Bizarre Baucus Behavior on Senate Floor Ignored by MSM
By P.J. Gladnick (Bio | Archive)
December 27, 2009 - 13:47 ET

(UPDATE: Politico is now covering this with reference to this very NewsBusters story. Politico's Patrick Gavin claims that Baucus's office was sent an e-mail for an explanation of his strange behavior and will update later with the reply. Come on, Patrick. Do you really expect a candid response? And who in the Baucus Senate office will reply? His military affairs aide, Captain Morgan?)
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gl...arre-baucus-behavior-senate-floor-ignored-msm

Dang Gipper you are dead on

not only is he drunk and lying

he was defended for it

I would have lost money on this bet, glad I didnt wage one

and the fringe left hates this guy for killing their government health care.

I'd be willing to bet a buck that the House changes nothing in the Senate bill so as to avoid another cloture vote.

Werbung:
Back