Dumb' Romney welcomes endorsement of 'con man' Trump

The people, government, and corporations all want short term gains at the expense of long term prosperity.
People: Max out credit cards; buy now; save later.
Government: Lower taxes go into debt.
Corporations: Increase stock value now at any cost to future. (Remember Enron).
Tried it the other way for 8 years. Didnt do anything but enrich bos owners.

Werbung:
Yes, redundant. Which is why im glad to have a president who is not one.

Trump isn't a phony!

Now, that's hilarious!

800px_COLOURBOX6615950.jpg

I"d hardly call either Mormon Romney nor Whateverheis Trump "evangelical" anythings.

You are correct, in the sense that Trump has no religion, and just goes with the highest bidder. Romney is probably a devote Mormon, but he wants to ride on the Christian Talibans wave. Evangelicals bigotry is leading our government.

Cutting taxes is popular. Cutting spending is not so much. So, he cut taxes, ramped up the deficit, and now everyone is counting their money. Deficits don't matter except to the party that isn't in power.

Correct, but now that the majority of the people are NOT seeing a difference in their pay checks, they are beginning to understand that they have been fooled by the promises of "tax break". . .once again!

I had been speaking of politicians.
Phonies say they will do things, trump is doing things. Good things that benefit all americans.
Politicians dont do that.

So far there is no evidence that anything Trump has done is benefiting anyone but himself, his family, and the top 10%. And you have posted no evidence to the contrary.

Werbung:
Tried it the other way for 8 years. Didnt do anything but enrich bos owners.
Tried what the other way?

My comment was, "The people, government, and corporations all want short term gains at the expense of long term prosperity."

The "other way" would be: ... all want long term prosperity at the expense of short term gains.

I don't think many ever tried it the other way.

Back