Dumbing down worked!

bododie

The Audacity of Unawareness

Barack Obama, through his spokesman, claimed that he was unaware of the tax day tea parties. But how out of touch is the Community Organizer in Chief, really?
This much.
- He was unaware that he was attending a church (for 20 years) with a racist pastor who hates America.
- He was unaware that he was family friends with and started his political career in the living room of a domestic terrorist.
- He was unaware that he had invested in two speculative companies backed by some of his top donors right after taking office in 2005.
- He was unaware that his own aunt was living in the U.S. illegally.
- He was unaware that his own brother lives on pennies a day in a hut in Kenya.
- He was unaware of the AIG bonuses that he and his administration approved and signed into a bill.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Commerce was under investigation in a bribery scandal.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Health and Human Services was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of the Treasury was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be the U.S. Trade Representative was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the woman he nominated to be his Chief Performance Officer was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be #2 at the Environmental Protection Agency was under investigation for mismanaging $25 million in EPA grants.

For the love of God, there are people in comas that are more aware of world affairs than this smooth talking, village idiot.

Werbung:
I think he's even unaware that he is the president. It seems he thinks he's some sort of "rock star" or something.

Presidents preside once they win an election. They don't self-indulge themselves in front of the camera and do interviews every chance they get.

The Audacity of Unawareness

Barack Obama, through his spokesman, claimed that he was unaware of the tax day tea parties. But how out of touch is the Community Organizer in Chief, really?
This much.
- He was unaware that he was attending a church (for 20 years) with a racist pastor who hates America.
- He was unaware that he was family friends with and started his political career in the living room of a domestic terrorist.
- He was unaware that he had invested in two speculative companies backed by some of his top donors right after taking office in 2005.
- He was unaware that his own aunt was living in the U.S. illegally.
- He was unaware that his own brother lives on pennies a day in a hut in Kenya.
- He was unaware of the AIG bonuses that he and his administration approved and signed into a bill.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Commerce was under investigation in a bribery scandal.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of Health and Human Services was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be his Secretary of the Treasury was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be the U.S. Trade Representative was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the woman he nominated to be his Chief Performance Officer was a tax cheat.
- He was unaware that the man he nominated to be #2 at the Environmental Protection Agency was under investigation for mismanaging $25 million in EPA grants.

For the love of God, there are people in comas that are more aware of world affairs than this smooth talking, village idiot.

Obama is totally unaware of America's Constitution! He is unaware of all the sacrifices made by millions of America's men and women to protect the very freedoms he now wants to destroy . His lies about humans causing serious climate change are just a tool he uses daily in his efforts to destroy the America we grew up in and love . The date of November 4, 2008 will go down in history as the day of INFAMY , more destructive to every American than December 4 , 1941 ever was . Folks , we have placed ourselves and America in extreme danger due to our lack of attention and the very poor selection we made last election . Our mistake was not just in his lack of fitness for the job but we put in office a person who wants to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE THE COURSE and DIRECTION of AMERICA! And that change , that course , is against the very fabric that caused America to become THE GREATEST NATION on the face of this earth! Honestly is this what YOU voted for? May GOD HELP US!

Lol. Did I claim it was mine? Would you like the link? Would that make it any less true?

C'mon Shaman, bring up something that some republican did 40 years ago. Lol.

Shaman, you are such a child it's unbelievable. No wonder you need the government to help you live. We need the government to keep your kind away from dogs!

On the subject of "unaware", little bododie seems quite unaware he's in a minority, and it's a dwindling minority. He seems quite unaware his party was clobbered in the last two national elections because of their blind sheep following of the worst president in our nation's history. He's seems quite unaware that his manufactured list of Obama shortcomings were the very attributes he admired about Bush. He's unaware how foolish he presents himself, but after devoting eight years of defending the village idiot from Crawford, Texas he's probably too exhausted to realize it.

Unaware, that seems to be little bododie's permanent status.

Lol. Lib awareness:

Bododie isn't a Republican. SHE is just not a stupid liberal. SHE never posted anything supporting Bush, and Greco isn't aware enough to know that, and would never have the dignity or honor to admit it because those aren't traits of liberals. Greco isn't just unaware. HE'S just plain stupid. He's a liberal man.

Shaman, you are such a child it's unbelievable.
Busting you, for taking-credit for some (other) Freeper's screed, makes me a child, huh??

Gotta be pretty embarrassing, gettin' BUSTED by a child, huh???

490.gif

Now little bododie wants to manufacture "traits of liberals" then whine about them. That's a common trait of wingnuts, they just love to make up stuff and they've become highly skilled at whining.

But it also appears that little bododie got outted for stealing someone else's writing and posting it as if little bododie was the author. Naughty naughty. That's not being very honest, which appears to be another trait of wingnuts.

Lol. Shaman you're just a fool and nothing will ever change that. I never claimed to be the writer, period. You don't have the intelligence to assume what I "claim". I forgot that you are not highly educated, and still use the tricks that elementary school boys use to change the subject. Your boy is a sacrifical puppet. His staff are crooks. Even if Bush and his staff were crooks, which THEY WERE, it doesn't make Obamba any better. The facts are true. And when he makes the ultimate mistake, which he will, YOU and your kind will pay forever for it, not me. I'm sitting pretty no matter what, and that's what pisses you off. Living well is the best revenge, little stupid boy who thinks he's a man because he's lived over 50 years. You could never have what it takes to embarrass me. You're just a another contributor to an ageless "cartoon".

Go beat up a dog, it's the only entity you COULD best.

Greco. Go ahead and make a point about not posting a link. The link is available and ready for you. then you will still be faced with the facts. I don't give a crap what some lowly entity like you thinks about me personally. Facts are facts, and whining about what conservatives whine about isn't going to change the facts.

BTW: Not posting a link isn't the same as purposely trying to avoid facts. You are willfully ignorant and actually try to deny facts. But go ahead and make a deal about a link not being posted. I hope it feeds your children when you can't and Obamba doesn't save you. See? I don't need a bus to get rid of your kind. You do just fine be yourselves, but I will do everything I can to help it happen, because YOU are the enemy of my son. Enough honesty for ya?

Werbung:
No Shaman. All you did was prove that you're not smart enough to know facts when you see them, and try to change the subject. Actually you usually run away like the coward that you are when you can't refute facts. Nothing has changed in 40 years. The dumbing down of your kind wasn't even necessary. What a waste of taxpayer money.

Back