Dumbing down worked!

Hey Shaman. If you hadn't read the quote, which you obviously had, which was assumed, then what made you think I had plaigerized it? Lol.

I think I'll blame my error of not posting the link on some kid of another race who said something mean to someone I didn't know 100 years ago, which has haunted me for a century. God knows you live by that creed, so I'll use it as a ONE time get out of jail free card. Lol.

Werbung:
"I don't need a bus to get rid of your kind. You do just fine be yourselves, but I will do everything I can to help it happen, because YOU are the enemy of my son. Enough honesty for ya?"

Poor little bododie, now comes the threats. Very immature, but totally in character for a wingnut. You and your son would have a very unpleasant experience if actually had the courage to act on it. But we both know courage isn't exactly a trait of the wingnuts.

But I do appreciate you letting us all know that we're irritating you. It's always a good day when you get the twist the nose of a wingnut.

Shaman, it can be assumed that you are denying that the mentioned facts are indeed true, which they are. Your job of proving how ignorant and weakminded you are in terms of admitting any faults in your ilk is done.

Your posts prove everyday how angry you are for what life hasn't brought you. It's not Republicans or conservatives that you should blame. It is yourself, for not doing what it took and what was handed to you to achieve more. Your greatest weakness is blaming others for your own weakness. All of your complaints are as old and onesided as the "original excuse", whatever that might have been.

I do like your posts though. It's kind of like a toy that you take out to play with, and then put back in the box where it belongs when it becomes boring, because it can't do anything without someone else doing the action for it.

Oh Greco, you do annoy me, which is the only action that your kind is capable of. You're just bigger than a gnat, that's all. As for me and my son, we only need the courage to pull the trigger if threatened, which is there.

Perhaps the real threat to America is the underestimated "weakness" that each political faction applies to the other. I think you will be surprised at election time, and THAT is what you fear.

I have said it before, Republicans are no longer the threat to your vote. It's those who have left the party, and not joined yours that you should fear. You don't seem to even be aware of that situation, much less know how to confront it. You are basing all of your "conservative" traits and claims to those who support the Republican party as it is today. Big mistake my fellow American. You see, I am not surprised at your positions on platforms because you think like a sheep and support "the party". I am not that docile. I don't remember the boomers being docile about much, and there are still a lot of us, and not all them old hippies are still liberal, believe me.

It's the platforms that mean a lot to you, that I really disagree with, and will vote on, that can blow you out of the water. The problem that confronts you is that you don't know which issues those are. The things that really annoy me about your thought process are not a reality in my life that can affect my life, because I'm in as good a position as one can be in this country's economy today. Just worked out that way. Who knew?

A fool plays his hand on a chat-board and in the streets. A wise person plays at the right time. It's votes bud. It all comes down to votes. You have a problem with my vote, and you can't stop me. I can't stop you either, but it doesn't really seem to matter as much to me as it does to you. That part, I find funny.

And you guys make an issue about not posting a link. Lol.

Well I'm certainly not surprised that little bododie finally got around to guns and pulling the trigger on those not in agreement with her. How typical.

Unlike you, I don't "feel a threat" from anyone. I don't lead a fearful life. Once again though, absent of any knowledge, you've assigned attributes to me so you can whine about them. That kind of individual certainly is incapable of generating fear, just amusement. You have a mistake impression that me, or anyone else, has any interest, much less concerns about what issues you'll vote on.

It is an interesting observation though that you believe "a fool plays his hand on a chat-board and in the streets". You seem compelled to express your whines on a chat-board a lot, especially when you can steal someone else's writings and post them as your own. And I quite agree with you that the street protests of the tea baggers did come across as a collection of uninformed fools.

Lol. Shaman you're just a fool and nothing will ever change that. I never claimed to be the writer, period. You don't have the intelligence to assume what I "claim". I forgot that you are not highly educated, and still use the tricks that elementary school boys use to change the subject. Your boy is a sacrifical puppet. His staff are crooks. Even if Bush and his staff were crooks, which THEY WERE, it doesn't make Obamba any better. The facts are true. And when he makes the ultimate mistake, which he will, YOU and your kind will pay forever for it, not me. I'm sitting pretty no matter what, and that's what pisses you off. Living well is the best revenge, little stupid boy who thinks he's a man because he's lived over 50 years. You could never have what it takes to embarrass me. You're just a another contributor to an ageless "cartoon".

Go beat up a dog, it's the only entity you COULD best.

Unfortunately bododie your ranting attacks against our President of the United States of America make you look less than honorable and that does raise a certain amount of scorn.

You know even honest Abe had to deal with people just like you... and I think he's held in pretty high esteem to this day. He said...

If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business.
Abraham Lincoln

We have a wonderful new President and the Republicants were kicked to the curb for very good reason... they fear mongered and lied and smeared and people just got tired of it.

Which brings me to another Lincoln quote that goes to what President Obama has had to deal with...

I must run the machine as I find it.
Abraham Lincoln

Self bragging about ones own wealth and ones own perceived intelligence may be enough to comfort you. But from what I've seen your attacks against our President are weak & shallow attempts to build yourself up by trying to tear down a good man, husband and father. I hope as time goes on you support him if not because you like him then because you realize what a huge mess he was left by the previous administration.

Well I'm certainly not surprised that little bododie finally got around to guns and pulling the trigger on those not in agreement with her. How typical.

How typical of a liberal to not know how to read. Did I EVER say I will pull a trigger on someone I "don't like"? Are you so weak minded that you feel "threatened" by someone who doesn't like you? Apparently. You want to run them into the ocean. Lol.

Once again though, absent of any knowledge, you've assigned attributes to me so you can whine about them.
Seems to work for you. Lol.

How typical of a liberal to not know how to read. Did I EVER say I will pull a trigger on someone I "don't like"? Are you so weak minded that you feel "threatened" by someone who doesn't like you? Apparently. You want to run them into the ocean. Lol.

Seems to work for you. Lol.

Yes, they are that weak minded. They have no factual, stable arguments, so cutsey posts with all the colorful highlights and smilies, name calling, idiotic statements and spin is all they have to rely on.

Unfortunately bododie your ranting attacks against our President of the United States of America make you look less than honorable and that does raise a certain amount of scorn

Hey Billy, I don't give a rat's ass about Obama. I'm sure he's just as good a family man as JFK, Clinton, and FDR. It's the people on the street, who think that he's a saviour after serving 28 days in Congress that concerns me.

Is there some reason that you can't comprehend that I'm not a supporter of the Republican party?

I must run the machine as I find it.
Abraham Lincoln

BTW: "Honest Abe" freed the slaves because the Union Army needed the soldiers, and the South wouldn't use them. His only concern as President was preserving the nation as a whole, as it should have been. Learn your history.

My "perceived" intelligence is born of the fact that I CAN READ and you apparently can't, or arbitrarily decide which words to read, and disregard those that don't help you bash "Republicants"! I have said over and over and over again that I am not a Republican. But you can't read. Why can't you read?

I am simply living proof that someone uses their brain, works hard, saves, sacrifices and invests wisely can make it in this country. It's those who can't, that have a problem with capitalism. They don't want to learn, they want to complain about those who did.

Hey Billy, I don't give a rat's ass about Obama. I'm sure he's just as good a family man as JFK, Clinton, and FDR. It's the people on the street, who think that he's a saviour after serving 28 days in Congress that concerns me.

Is there some reason that you can't comprehend that I'm not a supporter of the Republican party?

It doesn't matter to me what Party affiliation you subscribe to. When you're wrong... you're wrong on your own. Honest Abe put how I feel into good perspective...

I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.
Abraham Lincoln

BTW: "Honest Abe" freed the slaves because the Union Army needed the soldiers, and the South wouldn't use them. His only concern as President was preserving the nation as a whole, as it should have been. Learn your history.

I'm up on history just fine.;)

A house divided against itself cannot stand.
Abraham Lincoln

But that's the opposite of what Bush did. He wrecked & divided our country against itself with needless war built on lies, financial collapse and TORTURE.

My "perceived" intelligence is born of the fact that I CAN READ and you apparently can't, or arbitrarily decide which words to read, and disregard those that don't help you bash "Republicants"! I have said over and over and over again that I am not a Republican. But you can't read. Why can't you read?

I've already addressed this. When you bash our President elected my huge numbers you are helping the Druggie Limbaughs and Teabagging anarchists of this country. I only stand to fight you when you act slanderously or dishonestly.

I am simply living proof that someone uses their brain, works hard, saves, sacrifices and invests wisely can make it in this country. It's those who can't, that have a problem with capitalism. They don't want to learn, they want to complain about those who did.

Yet you fail to realize with that huge brain of yours that the vast majority of intellectuals actually voted for our new President... hmm?:rolleyes:

And actually as the Robber Barron days showed us unchecked capitalism IS NOT a good thing at all. All we are looking for is some balance that doesn't allow America to be a country of only rich Lords and peasant Serfs with no one left in the middle.

And for the record I do pretty well... household yearly income of about 110K and I have a brother at about 300K and a mother worth probably in the area of 1.5-2 million. So it's not a situation where I'm getting huge breaks by supporting things like Health Insurance Reform. It's simply the right thing to do and will be a good safeguard.

When you bash our President elected my huge numbers you are helping the Druggie Limbaughs and Teabagging anarchists of this country. I only stand to fight you when you act slanderously or dishonestly.

It is not standing with limbaugh to question the direction the president is heading. It is the duty of an American. It is NOT my DUTY to support the president, just because he is such. It is my RIGHT to disapprove of the government.

You think that people actually care what kind of man obama is, and whether or not he's a good father? Good God man, get real. He is now an "entity" that has been given the responsibility to protect this country. Got it?

The problem with Obama in this post is with his appointments. If he didn't know as much about each of these guys as he claims he "didn't know", then he's NOT smart enough to run this country. Period. Either that, or he lies.

My problem with your ilk is that you support him regardless of such appointments, bashed the hell out of Bush for the same thing, (which was deserved THEN TOO), and make a point out of me accidentally not posting a link. Do you understand that it's disturbing to know that a great number of people make issues out of stuff like that, but miss the big picture of what the post was saying. You couldn't deny the truth, so you found a way to attack the messenger.

Are you willing to spend mom's estate to support those who WILL get into this country and WILL be able to get access to health care illegally? If you are absolutely sure that that WILL NOT happen, please say so now. Then you can tell me how it never happened that those who weren't eligible never got social security cards, etc.

You have every right to do what you feel is right. You have NO right to expect me to pay for your "feel good" ideas about people who have proven that they don't appreciate it, have no respect for this country, and think you are a fool. Tell me Top Gun, do you think affirmative action changed the attitude of minorities towards whites? Was it appreciated? Was it an overall success? Who's fault is that?

Safeguard? Against what? That's a pretty ambiguous word.

BTW: My cat is smarter than Bush. Bush became president because of Daddy Bush's power. However, since you know so much about history and the presidents of this country, surely you know that BRAINS was never the primary prerequisite to being President. It has always been charisma or military knowledge. Apparently at least once so far, being the former head of the CIA helped a lot too.

What does Obama have? He certainly didn't have experience. He wouldn't have gotten into college without the aforementioned affirmative action, along with his wife. He had 28 days of experience in Congress before being elected. No, he got where he is by the "charisma" vote. Hope it saves our lives, because I believe, this day, he just gave secrets to Russia and China thinking that they are definitely going to help US with Iran.

Do you think Russia and China are "our friends", Top Gun?

Werbung:
Oh Greco, you do annoy me, which is the only action that your kind is capable of. You're just bigger than a gnat, that's all. As for me and my son, we only need the courage to pull the trigger if threatened, which is there.

Perhaps the real threat to America is the underestimated "weakness" that each political faction applies to the other. I think you will be surprised at election time, and THAT is what you fear.

I have said it before, Republicans are no longer the threat to your vote. It's those who have left the party, and not joined yours that you should fear. You don't seem to even be aware of that situation, much less know how to confront it. You are basing all of your "conservative" traits and claims to those who support the Republican party as it is today. Big mistake my fellow American. You see, I am not surprised at your positions on platforms because you think like a sheep and support "the party". I am not that docile. I don't remember the boomers being docile about much, and there are still a lot of us, and not all them old hippies are still liberal, believe me.

It's the platforms that mean a lot to you, that I really disagree with, and will vote on, that can blow you out of the water. The problem that confronts you is that you don't know which issues those are. The things that really annoy me about your thought process are not a reality in my life that can affect my life, because I'm in as good a position as one can be in this country's economy today. Just worked out that way. Who knew?

A fool plays his hand on a chat-board and in the streets. A wise person plays at the right time. It's votes bud. It all comes down to votes. You have a problem with my vote, and you can't stop me. I can't stop you either, but it doesn't really seem to matter as much to me as it does to you. That part, I find funny.

And you guys make an issue about not posting a link. Lol.

Hey Bododie, Please do not answer Mrs shaman again . Do as you must when you step in dogcrap. Just scrape it off on a curb and go on your way . She is not worth one second of your time . These waco libs are what put America in her present very dangerous course .Lets us proceed as we would with dog crap. In 2010 elections we have tons and tons of similar feces to overcome at the ballot box and then in 2012 we remove the stench completely and make America CLEAN once more! - We need You !

Back