Economy finally back in gear

cygonaut

The U.S. economy grew at a 3.5% annual rate in the third quarter, ending a string of declines over four quarters that resulted in the most severe slide since the Great Depression. But some economists raised doubts about how long such strong growth can last.

http://money.cnn.com/2009/10/29/news/economy/gdp/?postversion=2009102912

chart_gdp.03.gif

Werbung:
Interesting Stats and truly telling...when you look back at when the avalanche started and see the 'TRUTH' ;)

Any amount of positive steps {plans and form of action} to prevent the total collapse is a GOOD THING. But just sit back and watch the 'NAYSAYERS' crawl out of the woodwork to 'claim utter failure' about this changing the course that the avalanche was taking:rolleyes:

cygonaut - The economy is getting worse as we write.
Much worse in fact!

That GDP blip upward was caused mainly by Government spending, Cash for Clunks, 1st Home Buyer credit, etc.

Obama knows this, but maybe you don't?

Now unless Gov't spending is continued the GDP will drop significantly next quarter.

cygonaut - The economy is getting worse as we write.
Much worse in fact!

That GDP blip upward was caused mainly by Government spending, Cash for Clunks, 1st Home Buyer credit, etc.

Obama knows this, but maybe you don't?

Now unless Gov't spending is continued the GDP will drop significantly next quarter.

ASUR!! These radical hacks posting insane claims that a VERY FAKED GDP of 3.5 % is a sign our economy is getting well is COMPLETE FOOLISHNESS!
It does point our very clearly how Obama and his gang of suspects can fool idiots into sealing their own doom.
The 3-5 % "growth" , as you state ASUR , came from our GOVERNMENT using OUR CHILDRENS MONEY and their CHILDRENS MONEY to SPEND MONEY on FEDERAL GOVERNMENT give aways. Even our STOCK MARKET was FOOLED, but just for a few hours. After the MARKET saw the DATA it recognized the SCAM and retreated MORE than it had advanced the day before. Sadly our STOCK MARKET must and will DECLINE by HUGE numbers, The MARKET will go below 6000 starting now! I hate to see that HUGE DECLINE but it will be a CHEAP price to RID our Nation of a MONSTER!A DOW of 6000 will finally open our eyes. Those who are determined to DESTROY AMERICA will remain in obamas corner! Sad but TRUE! GOVERNMENT CANNOT , DOES NOT CREATE JOBS , JOBS THAT WILL PRODUCE SOMETHING OF VALUE! GOVERNMENT CAN ONLY TAKE, USE , ABUSE , or DESTROY, GOVERNMENT CAN NEVER PRODUCE VALUE!!! Thanks to YOU for expressing YOUR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES!

ASUR!! These radical hacks posting insane claims that a VERY FAKED GDP of 3.5 % is a sign our economy is getting well is COMPLETE FOOLISHNESS!
It does point our very clearly how Obama and his gang of suspects can fool idiots into sealing their own doom.
The 3-5 % "growth" , as you state ASUR , came from our GOVERNMENT using OUR CHILDRENS MONEY and their CHILDRENS MONEY to SPEND MONEY on FEDERAL GOVERNMENT give aways. Even our STOCK MARKET was FOOLED, but just for a few hours. After the MARKET saw the DATA it recognized the SCAM and retreated MORE than it had advanced the day before. Sadly our STOCK MARKET must and will DECLINE by HUGE numbers, The MARKET will go below 6000 starting now! I hate to see that HUGE DECLINE but it will be a CHEAP price to RID our Nation of a MONSTER!A DOW of 6000 will finally open our eyes. Those who are determined to DESTROY AMERICA will remain in obamas corner! Sad but TRUE! GOVERNMENT CANNOT , DOES NOT CREATE JOBS , JOBS THAT WILL PRODUCE SOMETHING OF VALUE! GOVERNMENT CAN ONLY TAKE, USE , ABUSE , or DESTROY, GOVERNMENT CAN NEVER PRODUCE VALUE!!! Thanks to YOU for expressing YOUR CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES!

Oh yeah I forgot only the radical hacks on the left are the only ones who get crazy.....hmmmm.....what was it this summer about those Tea Baggers showing up at town hall meetings then with signs talking about NOT carrying a gun this time in to Washington DC.....I guess Bubba and Billy Bob don't have the balls to practice what they preach on the streets of DC then they do in the back woods of Georgia or Idaho??? But yeah it's all a liberal leftwing, communist conspiracy in Obama's America to keep the MAN down right??? Always has a sense of humor everybody and Asur well actually he's still mad that his ghetto passed got revoked so i understand his anger. I mean damn those colored folks in the hood!!!!

Oh yeah I forgot only the radical hacks on the left are the only ones who get crazy.....hmmmm.....what was it this summer about those Tea Baggers showing up at town hall meetings then with signs talking about NOT carrying a gun this time in to Washington DC.....I guess Bubba and Billy Bob don't have the balls to practice what they preach on the streets of DC then they do in the back woods of Georgia or Idaho??? But yeah it's all a liberal leftwing, communist conspiracy in Obama's America to keep the MAN down right??? Always has a sense of humor everybody and Asur well actually he's still mad that his ghetto passed got revoked so i understand his anger. I mean damn those colored folks in the hood!!!!

LOOSECHANGE!! I think you are starting to see the light! You are making Progress. You are seeing your RADICAL LEFTIST for what they are , soon you may recognize them for what they doing , they are ENEMIES of America and her CONSTITUTION! Keep making progress and you will become a CONSERVATIVE!
That -A-Boy Luther! lol

Awwww yes the 'Screeching Monkeys' have just crawled out from their dark place on the Internet to add their 'dribble mental midget moments' for all to read!!!

I told you so;)

PLEASE , ASPCA, Do not tell Obama I'm taking his "Dribble" , that would cause him to make a decision. If he thinks he is losng his "Dribble" he may send his ACORN HIT SQUAD after me!! "He SHOOTS HOOPS while watching OUR DYING TROOPS"! If he feels pain he takes a shot of "CORZINE" LOL

LOOSECHANGE!! I think you are starting to see the light! You are making Progress. You are seeing your RADICAL LEFTIST for what they are , soon you may recognize them for what they doing , they are ENEMIES of America and her CONSTITUTION! Keep making progress and you will become a CONSERVATIVE!
That -A-Boy Luther! lol

ALWAYS one with the jokes......I'm trying for reals, I am to make PROGRESS....Yeah it's ALWAYS been my life's ambition to be a conservative I tell ya!!!!! You hit the nail on the coffin on that one:confused:

Werbung:
Back