Entertaining Side of the Upcoming Election

alden

Any Political issue entails controversy and troubles. The 2008 US Election is not an exception of it. However, the entertaining part of it is when some famous celebrities step in. As what I have heard in Sirius' Dems Biggest Booster, Bill Clinton and Oprah Winfrey have hit the campaign trail to rally for their favored candidates. Whom do you predict will have the greater influence on the Democratic presidential nomination? The former controversial President or The Queen of Talk show?

Werbung:
Interesting concept here. Ultimately, I hope in my idea, that Oprah will have more influence than Bill. Not because I like one or the other of the booster over another. It is about candidates with me.
Personally, I wish for a female President but not Hillary. I think Obama may be the right minority candidate these days. There was a time, when I would have supported Colin Powell for President. I still might actually.

I really really really dont like the idea of Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton. Its time for new blood in my humble opinion.

Back