Failed dem incumbant sues for loss of income

dogtowner

Staff member
just when you thought dems couldn't get any more outrageous...

I'm floored

There's nothing quite like a politician scorned.

When voters in Ohio's 1st Congressional District threw Democrat Steve Driehaus out of office after only one term, he did not bow out gracefully. No, he decided to get even. So he did what anyone does in today's culture: he sued somebody.

Charging that its activities contributed to his defeat and thus to his "loss of livelihood," Driehaus is suing the Susan B. Anthony List, a group that supports pro-life candidates for Congress and which has been one of the leading and most effective organizations involved in the fight to cut off federal funding to Planned Parenthood.

Werbung:
Charging that its activities contributed to his defeat and thus to his "loss of livelihood," Driehaus is suing the Susan B. Anthony List, a group that supports pro-life candidates for Congress and which has been one of the leading and most effective organizations involved in the fight to cut off federal funding to Planned Parenthood.

I've said more than once that when Democrats lose more and more badly, the first thing to go is their sense of humor.

Driehaus prove me wrong here. What he is doing is flat-out hilarious! :D

Werbung:
I've said more than once that when Democrats lose more and more badly, the first thing to go is their sense of humor.

Driehaus prove me wrong here. What he is doing is flat-out hilarious! :D

hopefully he's a lawyer by trade and gets disbarred for this idiotically frivolous suit.

Back