Fani expects immunity from charges of perjury because she is a black woman and is persecuting President Trump for the Democrat party

If Republicans had credible evidence judges could have ordered examinations
You morons were just plain stupid lol

Ps Arizona did examine machinescand found nothing
You are a liar lol
What evidence were the judges looking for? Results from an in-depth investigation that was never done? If no investigation was ever done to verify the legitimacy of tens of thousands of ballots, then why are judges allowing themselves to assume the ballots must be valid without any possibility that thousands may have been invalid?

Werbung:
Forget that rubbish. The election is over. Here's so etching you should be more concerned about.https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFARKsjk/
The flawed election is over, and Democrats got away without having to disprove all the evidence of fraud against them.

Fox? 750 million payout?
I'm pleased there's no lies there.
What did Dominion do to prove Fox was lying about Dominion machines being used in 2020 to commit voting fraud, prove the machines had not committed fraud? Absolutely not. Dominion never proved anything about their corruptible machines.

BREAKING – “OUR SH*T IS JUST RIDDLED WITH BUGS” – FOX News Filing Shows DOMINION Knew Its Voting Systems Had Major Security Issues – Survive the News 2-17-23

BREAKING – “OUR SH*T IS JUST RIDDLED WITH BUGS” – FOX News Filing Shows DOMINION Knew Its Voting Systems Had Major Security Issues

Stacy Abram's sister, a judge, ruled that it violates election laws to challenge whether a voter has a legitimate right to vote in the 2020 election, so unverified voters cast unverified ballots and the Democrats stole the election.

Federal Judge Allows Unverified Voters to Cast Ballots In Georgia | News Talk WBAP-AM 12-30-20

Federal Judge Allows Unverified Voters to Cast Ballots In Georgia

Posted on December 30, 2020

(WBAP/KLIF) — A Texas-based conservative group is fighting to stop potential election fraud in Georgia ahead of two senate runoff races next week.

“True the Vote” has coordinated voter challenges in all 159 Georgia counties, contesting illegal voting of non-residents in the state’s election.

However, the group was dealt a blow by a Democrat Judge Leslie Abrams Gardner, who ordered Georgia election officials to allow voting by more than 4,000 people whose eligibility had been challenged by local election officials.

The U.S. District Court Judge ordered, Monday, that denying voters access to a ballot so close to an election would violate the National Voter Registration Act. Abrams Gardner is the sister of Stacey Abrams.
I'm sure she expects some special treatment. We will she if she gets it.
I like things upon the media if they follow the story and make a big deal out of it and think she got special treatment and it could be a big issue especially if she does look 100 Biden to deal he got and what happened when it was exposed

What did Dominion do to prove Fox was lying about Dominion machines being used in 2020 to commit voting fraud, prove the machines had not committed fraud? Absolutely not. Dominion never proved anything about their corruptible machines.

BREAKING – “OUR SH*T IS JUST RIDDLED WITH BUGS” – FOX News Filing Shows DOMINION Knew Its Voting Systems Had Major Security Issues – Survive the News 2-17-23

BREAKING – “OUR SH*T IS JUST RIDDLED WITH BUGS” – FOX News Filing Shows DOMINION Knew Its Voting Systems Had Major Security Issues
I don't care what happened. I'm only concerned they were caught lying just like you are now.

You will soon hear how the Bidens will be suing fox again for the lies from Smirnoff. Eventually you'll have to admit you're being sucked in.

I don't care what happened. I'm only concerned they were caught lying just like you are now.

You will soon hear how the Bidens will be suing fox again for the lies from Smirnoff. Eventually you'll have to admit you're being sucked in.
You don't care if the truth refutes the leftist lies about voting fraud you are going to believe the lies anyway.

You don't care if the truth refutes the leftist lies about voting fraud you are going to believe the lies anyway.
I would if you proved there was fraud but you haven't. It's the same old links of right wing bullshyt blaming everybody but Trump. You're a classic example of it.

I would if you proved there was fraud but you haven't. It's the same old links of right wing bullshyt blaming everybody but Trump. You're a classic example of it.
Anyone denying the fact of more than a century of voting fraud in US elections is not worth listening to for their obvious ignorance.

Werbung:
Back