Farewell Brits, Farewell Europe

Qen

Slavics say FAREWELL BRITS, FAREWELL EUROPE.
You were White noble nation in the past. You were smart enough to bring the light to some parts of that world. British Empire conquers many continents populated with incapable monkeys, you were once a nation, who lead and taught them how to live and you help them to become rich countries with your gifted White people.(Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, US…)

But it was happened the worst. It looks like your time is over. You have accepted democracy and tolerance. With that you were silent condemned to extinction. With that Britain now is most suicidal nation. Why? Look around and tell me how many black-purple, negroes, muslims and other incapable black garbage are destroying your country?
ISLAM is the future of England.
Nations with unfit DNA is the future of England.
This nation(british) who nobody could enslave, nobody could conquer(Roman empire is not included), nobody could destroy with the forced power, but they are vulnerable from inside.
And name of this perfect mellow destroying mechanism is democracy and tolerance.
In the fact democracy is the perfect protect the perfect muslim weapon - their high birthrate. The best cover and the best protection for the best weapon. What could possibly be better and more effective!
Fascism is bad system for nations around, but democracy is the worst system around well known – all White nations are moving out from civilization. No one well developed nation can survive within 50-100 years and be protected from internal wars like in Kosovo (even if you keep kissing black asses and give your nice women for stupid monkeys, etc.).
Time will come when muslims will say you - go away from the country because country belongs to us. Islam does not exist with other rules and never will. Its 100% leads to local wars, holocaust and proscription.(where you can run? Only Slavic have the hope left smart white with around black in whole world. Can they survive alone then?)
Don’t be that stupid to believe in tales, that muslims are able to change.
Don’t believe what muslims are telling that they have changed themselves or will!(This **** you can hear everywhere). They are saying that Britain belongs to islam already now! And you cannot that unfit DNA learn, change or mix.
Don’t search comfort in the hope. Why it has to be other that because you want it?! History doesn’t know any other example.
The time will come when their next generation will follow their fanatics, because - as you know - those who will not listen to islam MUST be killed- the biggest and the strongest backdoor protection.
However, we’ve got the facts and we’ve got the results. Look in the eyes of truth.

Think about it, you- tolerant, modern, western, stupid, TV victim, advertisement inculcated moron!
If you still don’t understand what we Slavics speak about, better kill your stupid incapable mind and body than spreads softness , tolerance crap, democracy suicidal **** around, so continue being that stupid average statistic unity, who together with jews helps kill your nation.
The future blood of your nation spilled from future internal wars is on YOU, average moron!
You commit genocide against Whites now! And that’s why you are very dangerous for that society. Just that tolerant, soft, pacific average unit is the biggest criminal against your predecessors, parents for who they build the country and who served and die. They did it for you and future generations.
The time will come when you finally will understand what really has happened, but it will be TOO LATE(like Miloshevich did, who was killed by white europeans and jews).
Good Night Brits. Good night formed White Pride. It was nice to meet you.
Forum for discussion www.format18.org/forum Foreign Section. Mail me Vitali12345@yahoo.com.

Werbung:
Thank god you're leaving.

Wait that wasn't what you meant by this post. I hope your white flesh peels off so you can see the red that is beneath everyones top few layers of skin. A skin that has no meaning, a skin that is simply as thin as a sheet of cardboard. Your color has no bearing, your intolerance carries weight. You sir are destined for a sorry life, an unhappy life, a life without understand the gift that it is to all....So I submit to you poor sir, that your miserable existence is a waste. I've met those of all colors and eye shap and of all religions who have met and exceeded the expectations of compassion and honor, something you know nothing of. A life void of anything worthy, born to combat a ephemeral conflict between your personal failures and of those you feel caused them. I am a white man of a rather pure Caucasian line, but you sicken me, white skin as you may have you are not my brother, you are far from that which I consider human. You sicken me.

Thank god you're leaving.

Wait that wasn't what you meant by this post. I hope your white flesh peels off so you can see the red that is beneath everyones top few layers of skin. A skin that has no meaning, a skin that is simply as thin as a sheet of cardboard. Your color has no bearing, your intolerance carries weight. You sir are destined for a sorry life, an unhappy life, a life without understand the gift that it is to all....So I submit to you poor sir, that your miserable existence is a waste. I've met those of all colors and eye shap and of all religions who have met and exceeded the expectations of compassion and honor, something you know nothing of. A life void of anything worthy, born to combat a ephemeral conflict between your personal failures and of those you feel caused them. I am a white man of a rather pure Caucasian line, but you sicken me, white skin as you may have you are not my brother, you are far from that which I consider human. You sicken me.

Yes, my life is unhappy, miserable existance. YOu know WHY? Becouse a lot of blacks around.

Caucasian line? Forget it. You would bettter remind me about the blacks line.

Look here http://www.thepaganfront.com/oriana/article_100facts.htm

I have edited this post for the racist term you used for black people. Don't do it again, thank you. I have changed the term used and shown it in italics.

You really need to make your point by using a derogratory term?

Yes, my life is unhappy, miserable existance. YOu know WHY? Becouse a lot of blacks around.

No, you sick, demonic racist. It has nothing to do with the skin color of the people around you, it has to do with your own limitations. That is the underlying reason you feel hatred towards those who are different from you.

You should really read the following:

"The Development of Consciousness

I grew up in Zululand, part of Natal Province, South Africa, on a farm, with black servants and farm workers. The first settlement of whites in southern Africa occurred over three hundred years ago, at the southern tip of Africa, called the Cape of Good Hope. Similar to the North American migration from East to West, in southern Africa there was a migration from South to North called the "Great Trek." Some of the "Trekkers" established little "Boer" republics. "Boer" is the Dutch and Afrikaans word for farmer. Afrikaans (derived from Dutch) is the language of about 60% of the whites in South Africa. My great-great grandfather was President of one of the "Boer" republics. Another of these republics was called "Republiek Vryheid" - "Freedom Republic."

A much larger republic was also formed, called the "Orange Free State." Its constitution was closely copied from the U.S. Constitution. Just like the U.S. Constitution didn't recognize "non-whites" as human beings, the Orange Free State Constitution didn't either. Just like in North America whites hunted native Americans, whites in southern Africa hunted native Africans.

One Afrikaans word for native Africans is "naturel" ("native"); another is "skepsel" ("creature"). The most derogatory is "kaffer" ("infidel"). These words are no longer acceptable. My grandfather was a Senator and Chairman of the "Naturelle-Sake Kommissie" ("Native Affairs Commission"). That is the equivalent of the Chairman of a Congressional Committee that overseas the "Bureau of Indian Affairs." My grandfather was considered very wise and knew exactly what had to be done about the "Swart Gevaar" ("Black Danger"). My grandmother taught black children the three Rs and religion in her own farm school. Her mission was to "civilize the savages." One day a black maid licked one of my grandmother's spoons. My grandmother gave the maid a tongue lashing for "contaminating a white spoon" - then gave the spoon to the maid to keep, because it was "no longer fit for white use!"

When I was about seventeen I got engaged in a conversation with a black man. Suddenly, as if hit by a sledgehammer, I realized that I was talking to a Human Being! Up to that time I had unconsciously assumed that blacks were "inferior creatures" - kind of sub-human.

Steve Biko was the founder of the "Black Consciousness" Movement in South Africa. Biko recognized that the biggest problem was that blacks in their own consciousness regarded themselves as "inferior creatures." The culture we grew up in - the language we used - planted the notion in the minds of whites that they were "superior beings," and in the minds of blacks that they were "inferior creatures." Practically all whites and blacks were subconsciously enculturated in this manner. Biko recognized this phenomenon and advocated that blacks had to free their consciousness from the "inferior-creature" shackles. Biko became world-famous and was visited by people like Bobby Kennedy. Biko was also the greatest threat to white government in South Africa. The police effectively murdered him. The murder was "whitewashed."

A few years before Biko's death I started reading books about freedom, books critical of government, books alleging that inflation was something done by government, books about secret conspiracies that were the real government behind the scene.

One such book was How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World by Harry Browne. It had a profound effect on my consciousness. This and other books - particularly The Discovery of Freedom by Rose Wilder Lane - eventually led me to discover that I was a free and sovereign individual. Steve Biko was also a major inspiration in the development of my consciousness.

Soon after Biko's murder I left South Africa. Since then I have lived as a free sovereign individual in several countries. In Brussels, Belgium I came across The Cinderella Complex: Women's Fear of Independence by CollZette Dowling. The theme is that in their consciousness women tend to regard themselves as "inferior slave creatures." This inferiority is mostly subconscious and culturally imposed. Men regard themselves as "superior master beings."

I also met an American woman, a teacher at the American School in Brussels. As a result of discussing politics and education with her I came up with the term "cattle mentality." Subconsciously this teacher regarded herself as a "cow" owned by the government. The government had a right to milk her, to build fences to confine her, to tell her what she was allowed to eat and what not. Like a cattle herder, the government also had a duty to look after her and feed her. And it was her duty to "educate" the "calves" under her care with the "cattle mentality." Of course, her "calves" had to be forced into "schools" and taught what the government dictated.

In America today, we see on TV and read in the papers daily, of business leaders begging big-daddy government for protection against big-bad-wolf unfair foreign competition, or big-daddy government must do this or that to help us poor helpless little creatures.

There is a common denominator here:

* Blacks suffer from a black-slave mentality in relation to whites;
* Women suffer from a female-slave mentality in relation to men;
* Children suffer from an ignorant-slave mentality in relation to parents and teachers;
* Humans in general suffer from a helpless-slave mentality in relation to government.

Inferiority mentality may be the subconscious basis behind the demand for "affirmative action" - "I am inferior and therefore I can't be or don't deserve to be hired on my own merits; therefore I want big-daddy government to force someone to hire me. The free sovereign individual wants a job on the basis of voluntary cooperation. Both he or she and the employer seek to gain from the association. Sovereign individuals believe they have something to offer and can find an employer willing to hire them on the basis of their abilities. The free sovereign individual says, "I don't care how much people discriminate against me. I will find a job or start my own business."

Much of feminism also seems to be based on the inferiority mentality - "As a woman I am inferior and therefore I want big-daddy government to force someone to give me "equal treatment."" The free sovereign woman says, "I don't care how much people discriminate against me. I will find a job in a business where women have the same status as men, or start my own business. I will persuade women investors to invest in businesses that discriminate in favor of women."

Consider the possibility that when women or minority members run to big-daddy government for special favors, they become "double slaves" - slaves of their perceived oppressors as well as slaves of government.

Free sovereign individuals do not stoop to beg for special favors. They assert their freedom, sovereignty, and personal power. The free sovereign individual has a reality-based pride - "I am the master of my fate, the captain of my ship of destiny!"

http://www.buildfreedom.com/tl/tl04.shtml

Qen,
Any point you may have had was lost when you polluted your thread with unnecessary and vial language. Do you not see how your tone destroys your credibility?

-Castle

Qen,
Any point you may have had was lost when you polluted your thread with unnecessary and vial language. Do you not see how your tone destroys your credibility?

-Castle

His intent corrupts his credibility. There is nothing credible about any sort of race bearing on righteousness or lack thereof. He's just a little man with little ideas that only those of little stature and ignorant minds will ever hear. Also, никто не любит Вас. ;)

worthless

Small minds who are the bottom of humanity know that they are worthless people. Because they are too dumb or lazy to actually to anything to create self worth, they decide that if they can only put down others, then that makes them feel better about themselves. In their minds, it is not, I need to work on bettering myself. In their minds, it is not, I need to put effort into life. No, they decide that if they just sit around and say... I'm better than blacks, then they think they have accomplished something. What they don't realize is that all they have accomplished is to move themselves even lower than white trash, to racist white trash.

Bah-wah-wah!! To the original poster ...translation ....I'M A FAILURE!!! :D

Thats all this post is about!! There is nothing political in this thread ....all it tells me is the originator ..is a failure! And he is no longer is able to hide behind race!
So what does he do ...he tries to pick on peopel of other race!!

Boo-Hoo-hooo ..I've failed and its their fault! The blacks are actually trying to better their lives and are doing better than me ...boo-hoo-hoo!! Don't I deserve special treatment because of my color?

The thread isn't even racist ... forget every claim made here ...these people are LOOOSSERS who picked up much of the garbage off Google! ;)

All this tells me is they are weak pathetic failures ...hiding behind a key-board!

Werbung:
Back