Fascism is not of the Right, it is actually of the Left

Any of you conservatives not a total authoritarian nut?

Big government authoritarians who love a police state and more war. Biden is your guy! Am I missing something? Biden the devout catholic from Scranton!

This gay obsession is the perfect recipe for oppression. Make it illegal and just accuse people who disagree with you of being gay.

Werbung:

Big government authoritarians who love a police state . . . .

You are a complete idiot and a *****. Everytime you post you make a fool of yourself.

We believe in constitutional government, fully funding it where is is called for, and cutting it where it is not.

Yes, because we care about children and the harm those filthy degenerates do to children.

Its no surprise to me that a Godless atheist like you does not understand that

You do not give a shit about children. Constantly talking about gays and pedos in threads that have nothing to do with either topic makes you look stupid.

Big government authoritarians who love a police state and more war. Biden is your guy! Am I missing something? Biden the devout catholic from Scranton!

This gay obsession is the perfect recipe for oppression. Make it illegal and just accuse people who disagree with you of being gay.
Laws against immorality are not bad or fascist authoritarianism, no matter what the immoral call them.

Says the deeply moral Christian

Its called telling the truth you little keyboard warrior. You ARE a punk and a bitch and probably a pedophile too since you defend them.

Just because I believe in God does not mean I don't call out little pedo pieces of shit like you, BlTCH

Werbung:
That a man love thing? Arrest them for homosexuality sayith the lawd!!!!!
If a young teen girl slaps a boy for getting fresh with her that is normal and does not raise the ire of others. But if a young teen boy slaps the face of a homosexual on the prowl for a score the left accuses the victim of the seduction attempt of a hate crime. That shows how stupid the left is about sins of sexual immorality.

Back