fastest sustained economic growth by a major country in history

you're just plain a moron. lol.

of course not all christians supported slavery, duh, i never said they did.
but as a nation we had legal slavery in our constitution and in a large number of states, and that was supported by christians.
I don't deny that ancient Christian leftists supported slavery in the past just like they support abortion and sodomy in the present.

Werbung:
I don't deny that ancient Christian leftists supported slavery in the past just like they support abortion and sodomy in the present.

american christians supporting slavery were leftists? how so, moron? prove it.

btw is 1860 "ancient" to you? lol. how stupid.

american christians supporting slavery were leftists? how so, moron? prove it.

btw is 1860 "ancient" to you? lol. how stupid.
When I call Christians leftists I mean to identify those professing Christians who are not walking pleasing to God. God never supported human rights abuses like slavery in early America any more than He does today.

When I call Christians leftists I mean to identify those professing Christians who are not walking pleasing to God. God never supported human rights abuses like slavery in early America any more than He does today.

how does that make them leftists, moron? duh.

and god sure was stupid if he didn't support slavery, given the words in his bible which clearly allow for slavery. duh.

Slavery in the Old Testament Law

Slave ownership was a common practice long before the time the Mosaic Law was given. So, the law neither instituted slavery nor ended it; rather, the law regulated it. It gave instructions on how slaves should be treated but did not outlaw slavery altogether.

New Testament Instruction on Slavery

Even in the New Testament era, the Bible did not demand that every slave owner immediately emancipate his slaves. Rather, the apostles gave instructions to slaves and their owners on godly behavior within that social system. Masters were admonished on the proper treatment of their slaves.

sounds like slave owners were honoring god. so you're saying it was the "leftist" christians who honored god? lol

Slavery in the Old Testament Law

Slave ownership was a common practice long before the time the Mosaic Law was given. So, the law neither instituted slavery nor ended it; rather, the law regulated it. It gave instructions on how slaves should be treated but did not outlaw slavery altogether.

New Testament Instruction on Slavery

Even in the New Testament era, the Bible did not demand that every slave owner immediately emancipate his slaves. Rather, the apostles gave instructions to slaves and their owners on godly behavior within that social system. Masters were admonished on the proper treatment of their slaves.

sounds like slave owners were honoring god. so you're saying it was the "leftist" christians who honored god? lol
Only the most deranged of human idiots would presume to suggest God was wrong in how He dealt with human slavery.

Only the most deranged of human idiots would presume to suggest God was wrong in how He dealt with human slavery.

only a hateful moron would say that the bible was a good way to deal with slavery, by not saying to outlaw it.

god supported slaves. that's disgusting. and so is anyone who won't say that too.

only a hateful moron would say that the bible was a good way to deal with slavery, by not saying to outlaw it.

god supported slaves. that's disgusting. and so is anyone who won't say that too.
You only make matters worse between yourself and God by slandering Him in that stupid disrespectful way.

Werbung:
Back