FAUX Noise

Werbung:
Hannity Colluded With Manafort
April 23, 2024
"Hannity and Manafort, who is serving a 7 1/2 year prison sentence on charges brought by ex-special counsel Robert Mueller, sometimes texted multiple times a day between July 2017 and June 2018, according to the newly-released court documents.

In late January of this year,
Manafort said in one message, "Sean, per our conversation this morning, my attorney -- Kevin Downing -- will call you at 11:30 am tomorrow. He will update you on what we are doing and how it connects to your reporting. What number should I give him to call you?”

Hannity replies, "Awesome," and says "I asked him to feed me every day" and later says, "HE HAS TO SEND ME STUFF."

Noem_for_050724_NH[1].webp
"The Times reported that the anecdote about meeting Kim Jong-un has since been removed, along with “corrections” about a phone call with Nikki Haley.

Of course, Watters did not ask her why, then, she had just put her “encounter” in a book and had not decided to remove it until it was made public that the meeting had never happened."

fainting-smiley-emoticon[1].gif

At the moment he said no one was thinking of him, someone needed to fling a nice bucket of ice water on him. KER- SPLOOSH!

"J.D. Vance didn’t have the guts or the integrity to admit that he plans to help pass the fascist extremism known as Project 2025. But his remarks to Sean Hannity made it perfectly clear that’s the plan.

Donald Trump and pal Stephen Miller have been doing their best to pretend to know nothing and claim they have nothing to do with The Heritage Foundation's Project 2025, a plan to implement extreme MAGA policies if Trump wins in November. And to do so more efficiently than Trump could in his first term. Or, to put it another way, it's Trumpism on steroids."

Werbung:
Back