FAUX Noise

"From ignoring the fact that their supposedly extremely credible FBI informer of Biden corruption was arrested for lying and has been revealed as a Russian asset to spinning the news as, basically Biden’s fault, Fox “News” has failed to admit anything close to an appropriate apology."
View attachment 11686

"LYIN' PUSSY-FLAKES!!!!!"
View attachment 11687

The 'corrupt' FBI informer has been on the FBI's payroll for more than a decade. What is going on over at the FBI that they keep hiring liars to build phony cases for one reason or another? Christopher Steele was on the FBI payroll when he fabricated the Steele dossier the FBI illegally used to obtain an illegal FISA warrant to spy on President Trump, even after the FBI knew Steele was a liar and that the dossier was a fake.

Christopher Wray, Merrick Garland, and now Joe Biden have a lot of questions to answer about the corruption in the FBI.

Here’s How Many Times The FBI Got Info From Burisma Source Allegedly Linked To Russian Intel | The Daily Caller 2-22-24

Here’s How Many Times The FBI Got Info From Burisma Source Allegedly Linked To Russian Intel

Werbung:
happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bruce_Faulkner_Kott_for_030524.png

"Then Kott turned the tables on the Fox framing. Without skipping a beat, he added, “I will say this, I would rather have a president who maybe has a stutter once in a while than one who spews conspiracy theory, racist nonsense, and has dinner with Nazis. So, if given the choice between one or the other, I’m happy that Joe Biden might misspeak once in a while when he’s trying to name a president of a foreign country.”
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

Bruce_Faulkner_Kott_for_030524.png

"Then Kott turned the tables on the Fox framing. Without skipping a beat, he added, “I will say this, I would rather have a president who maybe has a stutter once in a while than one who spews conspiracy theory, racist nonsense, and has dinner with Nazis. So, if given the choice between one or the other, I’m happy that Joe Biden might misspeak once in a while when he’s trying to name a president of a foreign country.”
rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

You can always spot a rube who believes every lie the leftist propagandists tell.

Curtis Sliwa; STILL Fuckin'-Up, BIGLY!!!!
March 6, 2024
"Piña said he migrated to the U.S. from Mexico as a toddler 20 years ago and has only ever known New York City as his home. He has also “never broken the law,” he added, contrary to what was allegedly said against him by the group’s founder, Curtis Sliwa, on national television."

Werbung:
Back