FAUX Noise

Werbung:
Here we go again. Fake news leftists.
I remind you it was Trump who employed the services of proud boys. Are they a mob?
I have never heard anything that encourages me to believe the Proud Boys are decent, God-fearing, patriotic Americans, Trump's opinions notwithstanding.

pouty-smiley-emoticon[1].gif Leftists and their fake news media supporters are like supporters of mob bosses who are paid to cover up crimes of their bosses.
laugh-out-loud[1].jpg

: project v.
: to attribute (one's own ideas, feelings, or characteristics) to other people or to objects

"What a difference a Democratic sweep of Virginia’s legislature has made to Fox News’ love for Glenn Youngkin, its Republican governor.

Yesterday, Fox & Friends held a blatant campaign pep rally for Youngkin’s quest to flip the state Senate, hold the House of Delegates, put the state on a glide path to more conservative policies and not so incidentally boost his presidential chances. Fox host Steve Doocy even dressed up like Youngkin!"

crying[1].gif

"What a difference a Democratic sweep of Virginia’s legislature has made to Fox News’ love for Glenn Youngkin, its Republican governor.

Yesterday, Fox & Friends held a blatant campaign pep rally for Youngkin’s quest to flip the state Senate, hold the House of Delegates, put the state on a glide path to more conservative policies and not so incidentally boost his presidential chances. Fox host Steve Doocy even dressed up like Youngkin!"

Voting machine fraud is almost impossible to beat as long as Democrats keep fooling gullible people into believing they would never stoop to such lowlife sedition and continue to keep getting away with protecting Democrat machines from forensic examinations

Hannity_by_Skidmore_for_111923[1].jpg

"REMEMBER ME???"
November 19, 2023
"Sean Hannity has important information about Jan. 6th and Donald Trump’s state of mind, but is putting loyalty to MAGA over the U.S."

Werbung:
Back