FEMA Camps: City to Exile the Homeless; It’s not a Conspiracy Theory Anymore

Really .... then where .... where will the US government put theses prisoners .... are you so naive to believe this law (NDAA) was passed for nothing? Without the intention of ever using it?
I'm thinking, maybe, somewhere a bit more secure than a FEMA camp? Maybe somewhere outside of the USA? Just a bit of speculation.

Now, back to the homeless: Every city has them, no one is sure what to do with them, they raid their camps at times, which just moves the problem somewhere else. What should be done about this problem?

Werbung:
I'm thinking, maybe, somewhere a bit more secure than a FEMA camp? Maybe somewhere outside of the USA? Just a bit of speculation.

Now, back to the homeless: Every city has them, no one is sure what to do with them, they raid their camps at times, which just moves the problem somewhere else. What should be done about this problem?
Get rid of obamacrats so the economy can be freed and a real recovery can happen. Then there will be jobs and everything sorts itself out just happened under JFK.

I am sure the gov is capable of making them secure. If you watched the video I posted, you can hear Obama in his own words talking about closing Gitmo and bringing those prisoners here to the US mainland.

The far majority of the homeless are homeless because of mental disorders and addiction. It has been proven already that attempting to provide these people with "homes" is not effective.

However, if the current Leftist regime continues to destroy the economy and jobs in this Country along with pushing us further and further into an unsustainable debt, there certainly may be a lot more "normal/regular" people homeless.

At that point you will have more and more people taking to the streets revolting against the government, like what is happening in Kiev, Ukraine right now. They are revolting against the communist government there.

At that point, what do you think the US Government is going to do with all those "threats" to America?

I am sure the gov is capable of making them secure. If you watched the video I posted, you can hear Obama in his own words talking about closing Gitmo and bringing those prisoners here to the US mainland.

The far majority of the homeless are homeless because of mental disorders and addiction. It has been proven already that attempting to provide these people with "homes" is not effective.

However, if the current Leftist regime continues to destroy the economy and jobs in this Country along with pushing us further and further into an unsustainable debt, there certainly may be a lot more "normal/regular" people homeless.

At that point you will have more and more people taking to the streets revolting against the government, like what is happening in Kiev, Ukraine right now. They are revolting against the communist government there.

At that point, what do you think the US Government is going to do with all those "threats" to America?
Actually, the economy is recovering, so you may have to wait a bit longer for those anticipated revolts.

But, you're right in saying that a lot of the homeless problem relates to mental illness and drug addiction. As for the latter, the addicts are simply another of many casualties of the war on drugs. As for the former:

1963:

KENNEDY'S COMMITMENT
Less than a month before his death, President John F. Kennedy signed the Community Mental Health Centers Act of 1963, which provided $150 million for new mental health center programs.

Fast forward 20 years:

BUDGET CUTS CHANGE CARE
The 1980s marked a period in which sweeping budget cuts led to a decline in services for the mentally ill. President Ronald Reagan helped institute a variety of cuts to social programs that affected a number of groups throughout the country. His administration supervised cuts throughout the decade that hampered support for the poor and mentally ill, among other groups

Actually, the economy is recovering, so you may have to wait a bit longer for those anticipated revolts.

But, you're right in saying that a lot of the homeless problem relates to mental illness and drug addiction. As for the latter, the addicts are simply another of many casualties of the war on drugs. As for the former:

1963:

Fast forward 20 years:
Wow ....

That's some pretty good regurgitated sheeple crap .....

If you think the economy is recovering .... well I am not real sure just how to respond to that.

And, deinstitutionalization was passed under Kennedy, not Reagan.

But, if you are really interested in understanding how deinstitutionalization contributed the the homeless problem in America, here is a place to start.

HOW RELEASE OF MENTAL PATIENTS BEGAN

Unemployment is down.,

The unemployment rate declined from 7.3 percent to 7.0 percent in November, and total
nonfarm payroll employment rose by 203,000, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
reported today. Employment increased in transportation and warehousing, health care,
and manufacturing.

Median household income is increasing once again:

household-income-monthly-median-since-2000.gif

and the stock market is up.

Wow ....

That's some pretty good regurgitated sheeple crap .....

If you think the economy is recovering .... well I am not real sure just how to respond to that.

And, deinstitutionalization was passed under Kennedy, not Reagan.

But, if you are really interested in understanding how deinstitutionalization contributed the the homeless problem in America, here is a place to start.

HOW RELEASE OF MENTAL PATIENTS BEGAN

how is that better than where I actually started?

Unemployment is down.,

Median household income is increasing once again:

household-income-monthly-median-since-2000.gif

and the stock market is up.
Wow ..

According to the US Government all those homeless children in NY should be living in new homes.

Sorry, PCL1 .... I do not believe anything the government says .... especially considering how much money they are printing and how they are deliberately skewing all the numbers.

I trust more real world stories .... like the one I posted!

The government has been playing with those numbers. The real unemployment figure is probably up around 14%.

We have record numbers of people who have dropped out of the work force, record numbers who are claiming disability and huge increases in welfare.

That hardly equates to low unemployment and a recovering economy.

The government has been playing with those numbers. The real unemployment figure is probably up around 14%.

We have record numbers of people who have dropped out of the work force, record numbers who are claiming disability and huge increases in welfare.

That hardly equates to low unemployment and a recovering economy.
It does if you are a Leftist incapable of reading in between the lines .... ;)

Werbung:
Back