Finally The Destruction Of LGBT Permanently And Globally Is Really Happening A Must See Video

David Jeffrey Spetch

Finally The Destruction Of LGBT Permanently And Globally Is Really Happening A Must See Video Created Jan 24 2016

Say Goodbye to LGBT, Marriage also to be restored

LGBT have just been nailed to the wall, their lies, deceptions and discriminating heterosexuals is exposed. It is all over for the LGBT, it's only a matter of time and it's my pleasure to share this amazing video with the world. This is priceless.

Also included, proof that I am not a homophobe, bigot, hater and any other lie and deception that the LGBT attempt to cry wolf / slander me with and yes this is me, David Jeffrey Spetch in a video just created January 24 2016

Note: around the half way mark, I made a slip (not swearing or anything like that) but you will know exactly what was meant as I made myself very clear already before the slip. It certainly doesn't detract from this video being one of the best if not the very best ever made on the planet in this day and age. Be prepared to be blown away right to the very end. Be prepared to better understand the subject better than perhaps you ever thought possible and again it is my pleasure to bring this to you.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
Unbelievable, I sat here trying to remove "create" from the title the whole 15 minutes but the site wouldn't connect until just after 15 minutes when it told me that the time to edit the title has expired at 15 minutes.

Great, if the management of this site is able would you mind removing "create" from the end of the title.

Thank you.

Well I'm most certainly not going to sit here going bald in one night trying to respond to any of my threads. Perhaps I'll check back tomorrow to see if this connection is a little more like normal rather than in such slow motion.

I have never seen it this slow.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I noticed upon coming back here this afternoon that the word create was removed from the title so I jut wanted to express my gratitude with acknowledgement of saying thanks to the management of this site for considering and following through with my request.

And don't worry about me being personally attacked, I get that allot and do not complain about it. It's become like flicking lint off of my shoulder.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Finally The Destruction Of LGBT Permanently And Globally Is Really Happening A Must See Video Created Jan 24 2016

Say Goodbye to LGBT, Marriage also to be restored

LGBT have just been nailed to the wall, their lies, deceptions and discriminating heterosexuals is exposed. It is all over for the LGBT, it's only a matter of time and it's my pleasure to share this amazing video with the world. This is priceless.

Also included, proof that I am not a homophobe, bigot, hater and any other lie and deception that the LGBT attempt to cry wolf / slander me with and yes this is me, David Jeffrey Spetch in a video just created January 24 2016

Note: around the half way mark, I made a slip (not swearing or anything like that) but you will know exactly what was meant as I made myself very clear already before the slip. It certainly doesn't detract from this video being one of the best if not the very best ever made on the planet in this day and age. Be prepared to be blown away right to the very end. Be prepared to better understand the subject better than perhaps you ever thought possible and again it is my pleasure to bring this to you.

Yes Sir.. you have them running for the hills..

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

I noticed upon coming back here this afternoon that the word create was removed from the title so I jut wanted to express my gratitude with acknowledgement of saying thanks to the management of this site for considering and following through with my request.

And don't worry about me being personally attacked, I get that allot and do not complain about it. It's become like flicking lint off of my shoulder.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
Yes Sir, You have the running for the hills..

Gen Seneca once something something like this,
I know WHY you discriminate. The questions I'm asking: which statement is True and which one is False?
Given that you have chosen to remind everyone that you do support discrimination, that necessarily makes your claim of supporting Equality False. The superiority you claimed was also based on your claim of equality. Since the claim of equality is proven to be false, the claim of superiority becomes false as well. Making claims you know are false, is the definition of lying.

I'm not the one here doing the discriminating

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Everyone has the equal right to marry someone born with the opposite sex genital because as thousands of years since marriage was created proves that marriage is about honouring the significance of the one sexual unity to which we all owe our existence with the distinction of marriage and that sexual unity are heterosexual unions.

Thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist.

If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for being a race of sexually defective.

One quite obviously does not equal the other.

Artificial insemination doesn't describe a sexual orientation.

Because LGBT / homosexuals and homosexual activist refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are and refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are they still attempt their every pathetic lie and deception is support of this soon to be short lived mockery they make of marriage such as Cashmcall demonstrates.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

And it's that easy.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

When you say things that are hurtful, to a group of people, you don't get to decide if what you said is hurtful, They Do..

Everyone has the equal right to marry someone born with the opposite sex genital because as thousands of years since marriage was created proves that marriage is about honouring the significance of the one sexual unity to which we all owe our existence with the distinction of marriage and that sexual unity are heterosexual unions.

Thanks to heterosexual unions we even exist.

If it were up to homosexual unions to sustain the human race, we would have died off thousands of years ago for being a race of sexually defective.

One quite obviously does not equal the other.

Artificial insemination doesn't describe a sexual orientation.

Because LGBT / homosexuals and homosexual activist refuse to accept homosexuals for what homosexuals are and refuse to accept heterosexuals for what heterosexuals are they still attempt their every pathetic lie and deception is support of this soon to be short lived mockery they make of marriage such as Cashmcall demonstrates.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

so if me and my wife can't have kids we can't get married I see...please feel free go fuck yourself

so if me and my wife can't have kids we can't get married I see...please feel free go fuck yourself

Heterosexual couples who can't have kids getting married doesn't doesn't disrespect that marriage was created for and in honour of "heterosexual unions." But I guess some people are just too brainwashed by rhetoric to acknowledge the simplest of facts all by themselves.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Oh and sharing facts on the foundations of primary issues I address which reveal LGBT / homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their filthy little bias agenda hurts you.

LMFAO

cry me a river or stop supporting such disgusting and filthy lies as well deceptions along with discrimination against heterosexuality and start accepting homosexuals for what homosexuals are as well start having some respect for heterosexuality.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

And that's how easy it really is to deal with LGBT types.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
Oh and sharing facts on the foundations of primary issues I address which reveal LGBT / homosexuals and homosexual activists for the compulsive obsessive liars deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their filthy little bias agenda hurts you.

LMFAO

cry me a river or stop supporting such disgusting and filthy lies as well deceptions along with discrimination against heterosexuality and start accepting homosexuals for what homosexuals are as well start having some respect for heterosexuality.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

If people, if you can be called such, like you were to actually act in the manner you wish to subject others too the you would not have to be a troll in forums where you matter about as much as a piss ant in a meeting of anteaters. You have proven nothing save for the fact that you are one ignorant SOB with latent homosexual tendencies, and one to be pitied.

Back