Flaming Liberal Prof. Shoots Colleagues

Werbung:
I guess a anti government terrorist plowing a plane into the IRS Building...shut you up on this one...
And the Lame-Stream media has been desperately trying to tie that guy to the Tea Party movement.... Yet the same media tries to play down, or outright hide, the fact that this crazy woman was a diehard supporter of Obama and the Democrats.

And the Lame-Stream media has been desperately trying to tie that guy to the Tea Party movement.... Yet the same media tries to play down, or outright hide, the fact that this crazy woman was a diehard supporter of Obama and the Democrats.

anti goverment guy attacks IRS

Teacher mad about losing tenure shoots coworkers

Guess what one is political.

Sad you can't even see such a simple thing

again, you clearly miss the point....her being liberal had zero to do with anything..

It just shows how sad some of you are, trying to use a horrible crime and death of 3 people...to attack liberals...when liberalism has nothing to do with the crime.

Pathetic

No Pockets it is you who miss the point. What I and others stated the lib MSM ignored the fact that the women was a lib whack job. They would never do this if she were a righty whack job. You agree or disagree? Our point was media bias.

And now, the lib MSM is trying to portray the IRS kamikaze as a tea party nut.

Do you still fail to see the lib MSM is playing you for a dummy and you consistently fall for their BS???

I am Pro-Gun just so you know. I beleive that any who obtain use of
any such weapon is given a background check to see whteher or not
they are enabled to carry any such weapon.

I already read about this and heard it earlier before. Apparently the
husband admitted that she couldn't take things easily. If she didn't
get what she wanted she was known to often breakdown or in other
cases become violent.

Now this idiot will know what a grave mistake she made when she gets
life in prison. I guarantee the majority of Liberals will not allow any sort
of execution although dear lives may have been taken of those who may
have been fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, or even grandparents.
Basically she will receive sentencing in jail, and not a certain number I
hope, but the sentencing of "Life in Prison."

There is something wrong with her I beleive and they need to lock
her up. Not only those proffesors, but she killed her brother at the
ag of 19! Now that there is something to proof of my statement
alone. She needs to be locked up, because this could happen again
especially in the state she becomes when knowing things don't come
her way. So LOCK HER UP PLEASE!

No Pockets it is you who miss the point. What I and others stated the lib MSM ignored the fact that the women was a lib whack job. They would never do this if she were a righty whack job. You agree or disagree? Our point was media bias.

And now, the lib MSM is trying to portray the IRS kamikaze as a tea party nut.

Do you still fail to see the lib MSM is playing you for a dummy and you consistently fall for their BS???

ignored? IT DID NOT MATTER! Why is that so hard to get in your thick sculls? Her shooting, was not political motivated....her Political views mean jack.

Werbung:
Back