Florida Judge: DeSantis Free To Screw Florida-Taxpayers

The same goes for abortion. In fact, research has consistently shown that the majority of people who obtain an abortion have a religious affiliation. According to the most recent Guttmacher Institute data, in 2014:

• 17% of abortion patients identified as mainline Protestant;
  • 13% as evangelical Protestant;
  • 24% as Catholic;
  • 38% reported no religious affiliation; and
  • 8% reported some other affiliation.
Christians are Hitler too

Lo.
The overwhelming majority of democrat politicians vote in favor of abortion or else they would get no blessing from the Democrat party. That is not true about Republican politicians.

Werbung:
So popular?
Lost the popular vote moron lol
I'm sorry but nobody has ever even tried to separate the real votes for Hillary from the fake or illegal votes. She no doubt lost by a landslide but, like her fellow dirty Democrat, Landslide Lyndon, her fraudulent vote count made it seem like she won.

The overwhelming majority of democrat politicians vote in favor of abortion or else they would get no blessing from the Democrat party. That is not true about Republican politicians.
No they vote 8n favor of free will moron like God.

Which republican state has a total ban on abortions? None

Democrats are like God
Republicans are like Hitler lol

No they vote 8n favor of free will moron like God.

Which republican state has a total ban on abortions? None

Democrats are like God
Republicans are like Hitler lol
Wrong answer. Just name five prominent Democrat politicians who crusade against murder by abortion. I don't think there are even five in the whole country.

Werbung:
Wrong answer. Just name five prominent Democrat politicians who crusade against murder by abortion. I don't think there are even five in the whole country.
Just name any republican state that profits abortions. Oh none do. They are evil too

Back