lying desantis wastes taxpayer money again for his personal political gain

Werbung:
no one cared? sure people cared.

this thread was started because its about desantis, who might be the gop nominee in 2024. that's what made it more threadworthy. duh

its a POLITICAL board, and desantis is about POLITICS. duh. try to pay attention, moron. :)

You only get mad when Latinos die because they might not be able to vote.

lol. you say the dumbest things. was my prior post too hard to understand for your "mind"? apparently so!

I absolutely mean that. You libTARDs hate the people you claim to love and the Martha's Vineyard situation proves that.

By the way, what hotel has bunk beds? I worked in a prison for 10 years and they have them.

Many thanks to Casper for starting this thread. Given the population of Martha's Vineyard and the affluence of these people it should have been no problem to find acceptable temporary housing for those people. Temporary jobs for those who want to work and day care for the kids.

They could have asked for state and federal help and worked for a more permanent solution for them all but to automatically cry about it and then rush them out proves they are full of shit. The only value these people have to them is that they or at least their children born here can some day vote and that is all they care about.

I know you people like the back of my hand. You can never ever win a debate with me on these things. These are hypocrites who think they are saints for eating a taco.

Jill Biden knows what a breakfast burrito is! Good for her since McDonalds has been selling them since 1991!

This is what counts for woke among these Casper pieces of shit.

Libtard
Brain stem
Snowflake
Karen
Daren
Cracker
Honkey

A favorite of mine white boy is Casper. đź‘»

thanks for the confirmation of your "maturity" and "intelligence" :)

but you can do better than that! trump's more famous ones.."horseface"..."little adam schitt"..."lyin ted".."dummy beto".

if republican morons spent as much time governing as coming up with stupid nick names, maybe they'd be doing better and not in danger not capturing the senate.

Many thanks to Casper for starting this thread. Given the population of Martha's Vineyard and the affluence of these people it should have been no problem to find acceptable temporary housing for those people. Temporary jobs for those who want to work and day care for the kids.

They could have asked for state and federal help and worked for a more permanent solution for them all but to automatically cry about it and then rush them out proves they are full of shit. The only value these people have to them is that they or at least their children born here can some day vote and that is all they care about.

I know you people like the back of my hand. You can never ever win a debate with me on these things. These are hypocrites who think they are saints for eating a taco.

Jill Biden knows what a breakfast burrito is! Good for her since McDonalds has been selling them since 1991!

This is what counts for woke among these Casper pieces of shit.

are you done with your "prison cell" stupidity yet? lol I"m glad I won that "debate", not that it was much of a debate. only a moron would say that "4 people to a room with one toilet" was a "prison cell" given how many hotel rooms are exactly that...lol.

let alone call it a cage, but posting the definition made you look like the moron you are :)

Libtard idea of a "hotel".

nyc-camps-002.jpg

you from tuesday: "4 people to a cell, one toilet! Libtard compassion."

that's not a 4 person room in the picture you've NOW posted, moron. I made you look stupid and you frantically tried to change things to what you didn't say earlier. hahahahhaha
god you're so stupid.
or a liar.
or both.

my "hotel" reply was about YOUR post with "4 people to a cell, one toilet"..which is exactly what most hotels are.

don't you get tired of looking like a moron? apparently not :)

4 people to a room just like in prison.

65b0ea70-2b3e-43b2-aa7d-4c7ae4d12142-19f6333e-ac4a-467c-a605-5f6f181106fd_thumbnail.png

here's how morons think they "win" debates..by lying and changing the picture. lol

when I made him look stupid, he changed the picture from the original one above to the new one.

hahahah
hahahah

he's so stupid.
but so amusing :)

Werbung:
Back