Fox News airs altered photos of NY Times staffers

Popeye

We knew this network was a disgrace, outright lies about Obama, indentfying Republican pedophile Mark Foley as a Democrat. Now we have what appear to be altered photos of a couple of NY Times staffers who just happened to have written a piece on Fox's sinking ratings. Take a look at the photos and you tell me whether you think they have been altered.

The photos depict New York Times reporter Jacques Steinberg with yellowed teeth, "his nose and chin widened, and his ears made to protrude further," according to a statement today by Media Matters for America. The other image, of Times television editor Steven Reddicliffe, with similar yellow teeth, as well as "dark circles ... under his eyes, and his hairline has been moved back," according to the Media Matters statement.

The photos appear to have been flattened or extended using photoshop tools.

On Wednesday morning's edition of Fox & Friends, co-hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade aired the photos while discussing a piece in the June 28 edition of the New York Times. The piece pointed out what the newspaper called "ominous trends" in Fox News' ratings.

Neither Steinberg nor Reddicliffe were reachable for comment Wednesday. But Times Culture Editor Sam Sifton called the Fox photo work "disgusting," and the criticism of the paper's reporting "a specious and meritless claim."

"It wasn't a hit piece," Sifton told E&P. "It was straight news. This was a hit piece by Fox News. It is beneath comment." Asked if the paper planned to respond to Fox's actions, he said no: "It is fighting with a pig, everyone gets dirty and the pig likes it."

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003823885

fox-20080702-steinberg.jpg

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

Werbung:
:D

Dude, that's messed up...:p

But then again, all's fair in love and war as they say.

Are you suggesting that military domestic PSYOPS is not only alive and well at CNN, but also at FOX?

Or that what's good for the goose isn't for the gander?

I guess if the rules of no-fair play were set in the purposeful mishandling by the press of Hillary Clinton's campaign, anything goes.

Wish I could jerk a tear for you but for some reason I just feel like giggling..

:D

Dude, that's messed up...:p

But then again, all's fair in love and war as they say.

Are you suggesting that military domestic PSYOPS is not only alive and well at CNN, but also at FOX?

Or that what's good for the goose isn't for the gander?

I guess if the rules of no-fair play were set in the purposeful mishandling by the press of Hillary Clinton's campaign, anything goes.

Wish I could jerk a tear for you but for some reason I just feel like giggling..

I could care less that Fox news is Right wing, Its just that they are soooo bad and tastless at there job.

realy a Disgrace to Media.

wow, not just altered images, but POORLY altered images.

is there anyone out there that still believes the fox noise "fair and balanced" shtick?

is there anyone out there that still believes the fox noise "fair and balanced" shtick?

Yup. They were supposed to be poorly altered. The two people in question were attacking Fox News. It was purposefully meant to be a jab at them. Good for Fox.

I'm always amused by people calling Fox "right wing" when the rest of the media as a whole is left wing, and that I guess, is ok.

Yup. They were supposed to be poorly altered. The two people in question were attacking Fox News. It was purposefully meant to be a jab at them. Good for Fox.

I'm always amused by people calling Fox "right wing" when the rest of the media as a whole is left wing, and that I guess, is ok.

In general liberals love free speech IF they are the ones talking. If it is a conservative talking they want to smash it down.

Liberals love bias media if the media panders to the ideas they believe in, if they don’t they attack them and want them shut down.

If the liberals could shut up 2 things it would be

Rush
Fox news

Those two expose them daily and it is very frustrating to them.

As one who is old enough to remember BEFORE the libs took control of the "lamestream" media, I can vouch for the fact that they ARE "fair and balanced". The problem that most of you have is that you're too young to remember when there were only two or three channels, they were all in Black and White, you had to get up and walk across the room to change the channel or adjust the volume, and when the President was on, he was on ALL of the channels so you either had to watch and listen or turn it off.

No, FoxNews IS "fair and balanced", y'all are just so used to the liberal "lamestream media" that you've never had anything to compare it to, so to you they do appear "right wing". That's the problem with being most of America today, they've been so thoroughly brainwashed by the liberals, they don't know something is really wrong, because they've never been given the whole picture. Frankly, the indoctrination is downright Marxist, and the politics of young Americans has been contorted accordingly.

In general liberals love free speech IF they are the ones talking. If it is a conservative talking they want to smash it down.

Liberals love bias media if the media panders to the ideas they believe in, if they don’t they attack them and want them shut down.

If the liberals could shut up 2 things it would be

Rush
Fox news

Those two expose them daily and it is very frustrating to them.

I notice you completely ignore the topic of the altered photos. Does this mean something like that is okay with you, as long as it's done by your precious Fox News?

I notice you completely ignore the topic of the altered photos. Does this mean something like that is okay with you, as long as it's done by your precious Fox News?

Popeye, you're making this out as if it were a serious news story. They made no pretensions about the fact that there were responding to a disgruntled former employee who sent his attack poodle out with nothing but totally biased hit pieces on Fox. What's the matter, you think it's a bad thing when you libs hit, but it's not when somebody hits back? What are you, a bunch of whiny assed little girls?

You sound like that stupid biotch we had here a couple of years ago who called the cops on her husband because he hit her...after she STABBED HIM!The dumb broad has the temerity to complain when the cops arrested her, after they showed up and the knife was STILL IN HIS BACK!

Do the world a favor and grow a pair.;)

Popeye, you're making this out as if it were a serious news story. They made no pretensions about the fact that there were responding to a disgruntled former employee who sent his attack poodle out with nothing but totally biased hit pieces on Fox. What's the matter, you think it's a bad thing when you libs hit, but it's not when somebody hits back? What are you, a bunch of whiny assed little girls?

You sound like that stupid biotch we had here a couple of years ago who called the cops on her husband because he hit her...after she STABBED HIM!The dumb broad has the temerity to complain when the cops arrested her, after they showed up and the knife was STILL IN HIS BACK!

Do the world a favor and grow a pair.;)

If this was an isolated incident or if it had been acknowledged that it was all in good fun, that would be one thing. Instead it continues a pattern of Fox attacking it's detractors through juvenile means and lies.

Here is another incident in which they labeled Republican pedophile Mark Foley as a Democrat, this was done on at least 3 separate occasions so it was hardly a mistake.

Foley-BO-Dem.jpg

Faux has no journalistic standards and is swiftly losing all credibility. They exist solely to spew out RW propaganda to their legion of ignorant followers. Oh, they have done one thing....contributed mightily to the dumbing down of America.

As one who is old enough to remember BEFORE the libs took control of the "lamestream" media, I can vouch for the fact that they ARE "fair and balanced". The problem that most of you have is that you're too young to remember when there were only two or three channels, they were all in Black and White, you had to get up and walk across the room to change the channel or adjust the volume, and when the President was on, he was on ALL of the channels so you either had to watch and listen or turn it off.

No, FoxNews IS "fair and balanced", y'all are just so used to the liberal "lamestream media" that you've never had anything to compare it to, so to you they do appear "right wing". That's the problem with being most of America today, they've been so thoroughly brainwashed by the liberals, they don't know something is really wrong, because they've never been given the whole picture. Frankly, the indoctrination is downright Marxist, and the politics of young Americans has been contorted accordingly.

they are just Republican lap dogs, Ann Coulter basicly stated it Openly a while back . Also they suck at doing there job , even after there own Station had to report that the whole " vandalizing the White House thing in 2000, was not true....they just kept reporting it anyway...Sad.

If this was an isolated incident or if it had been acknowledged that it was all in good fun, that would be one thing. Instead it continues a pattern of Fox attacking it's detractors through juvenile means and lies.

Here is another incident in which they labeled Republican pedophile Mark Foley as a Democrat, this was done on at least 3 separate occasions so it was hardly a mistake.

Faux has no journalistic standards and is swiftly losing all credibility. They exist solely to spew out RW propaganda to their legion of ignorant followers. Oh, they have done one thing....contributed mightily to the dumbing down of America.

Again with the crying??? Here, let me get you a diaper, some powder, and some
pr-Diaper_Accessories-Boudreaux_s_Butt_Paste_10g_Sample_Packet-resized200.jpg

Oh, and BTW, you really do need to buy a dictionary and learn to use it. Foley was NOT a pedophile, at most he was an attempted pederast, but then again if you're going to attack him for that, then you must attack ALL of your Muzzie friends for the same offense, since it's damned near a rite of passage with them.

democrat-seal-4gallery.jpeg

they are just Republican lap dogs, Ann Coulter basicly stated it Openly a while back .

AND??? ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NPR, New York Slimes, LA Times, Washington Post, Atlanta Urinal Constipation, Boston Globe, and all the rest are ALL Demoncrat lap dogs, and between them they control (or controlled since Fox came on the scene) the vast majority of what people watch, hear, or read about the news, and have for the past 30 years, so please don't even bother trying to case aspersions on Fox, as hypocrisy wouldn't even BEGIN to cover it.

Werbung:
AND??? ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NPR, New York Slimes, LA Times, Washington Post, Atlanta Urinal Constipation, Boston Globe, and all the rest are ALL Demoncrat lap dogs, and between them they control (or controlled since Fox came on the scene) the vast majority of what people watch, hear, or read about the news, and have for the past 30 years, so please don't even bother trying to case aspersions on Fox, as hypocrisy wouldn't even BEGIN to cover it.

Face it, Faux has no credibility and purposely skews the news in favor of the RW as these internal memos from 2003-2004 show.

Back