From Rock-'N-Roll To THE SENATE!!!

Mr. Shaman

It could be worse.....like a drunken frat-boy rising to The Presidency. :rolleyes:

WORK IT, AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

"It took only an hour Saturday afternoon for election officials to count 933 absentee ballots that all sides had agreed were wrongly rejected. Franken won 52 percent of them and Coleman captured 33 percent (the rest went to other candidates or cast no vote in the Senate race). It was a surprisingly muscular marginhttp://www.startribune.com/politics...yP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUac8HEaDiaMDCinchO7DU that was reflected in the glum looks of Coleman staffers and the satisfied appearance of Franken's staff."​

Outta-the-gate, with Al!

Werbung:
Hit the road, Norm.

:rolleyes:

"In January, as the trial began, 47 percent of Minnesota voters surveyed said they opposed Coleman’s legal challenge, while only 34 percent supported it, according to a Research 2000 poll. Analysts said that voter dissatisfaction with having only one sitting senator will only grow if Coleman carries his appeals to the state Supreme Court.

“It looks like time is running out for Norm Coleman,” said Jacobs. “There will be a point where the political and financial costs will have gone too far. And the opportunity to pull this out has dwindled down.”

Lol, It's not nice to talk about JFK like that.
"Born at the earliest fringe of the baby boom, Mr. Bush was pressed during his years at Yale, 1964 to 1968, to take sides in the great battles then unfolding over politics, civil rights, drugs and music. Mostly he was a
noncombatant​
in those upheavals (like a good, lil' Chickenhawk), but when forced to choose, he ultimately retreated to the values and ideals established by his parents' generation, and to their accepted methods of rebelling.

In short, while some students took to the barricades, Mr. Bush took to the bar."

JFK_PT109.jpg

deckpalsthp.jpg

:rolleyes:

Awe, ain't history fun?

Here's a lil story 'bout a man named Ted:

Ted Kennedy earned C grades at the private Milton Academy, but was admitted to Harvard as a "legacy" -- his father and older brothers had attended there, so the younger and dimmer Kennedy's admission was virtually assured. While attending, he was expelled twice, once for cheating on a test, and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him. While expelled, Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England, pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years, and to ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea, where a war was raging. Kennedy was assigned to Paris, never advanced beyond the rank of Private, and returned to Harvard upon being discharged.

While attending law school at the University of Virginia, he was cited for reckless driving four times, including once when he was clocked driving 90 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood with his headlights off after dark. Yet his Virginia driver's license was never revoked

Awe, ain't history fun?

Here's a lil story 'bout a man named Ted:

Dont forget the rest of his story

Chappaquiddick is an important part. Remember the night he was drunk driving and ran his car in the water leaving mary jo kopechne to die in the water and he did not contact anyone about it for hours and hours and hours and hours.........and got away with it!

Dont forget the rest of his story

Chappaquiddick is an important part. Remember the night he was drunk driving and ran his car in the water leaving mary jo kopechne to die in the water and he did not contact anyone about it for hours and hours and hours and hours.........and got away with it!

Oh yes! Who could forget!

Hey! It's kind of like America is the car and we are Mary Jo, and Obama with his porkulus bill is Ted Kennedy...

"After eight long months of court battles, appeals, recounts and more appeals, Al Franken may about to be finally, officially certified as Minnesota's new U.S. Senatorhttp://rawstory.com/blog/2009/06/senator-franken-could-be-any-day-now-pawlenty-says/.

The state's Republican governor, Jim Pawlenty, told CNN on Sunday that he expects the state's Supreme Court will rule on a lawsuit filed by Sen. Norm Coleman "any day" now, and that decision could mean Franken's certification."

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92.gif

It could be worse.....like a drunken frat-boy rising to The Presidency. :rolleyes:

WORK IT, AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Quote:
"It took only an hour Saturday afternoon for election officials to count 933 absentee ballots that all sides had agreed were wrongly rejected. Franken won 52 percent of them and Coleman captured 33 percent (the rest went to other candidates or cast no vote in the Senate race). It was a surprisingly muscular margin that was reflected in the glum looks of Coleman staffers and the satisfied appearance of Franken's staff."

Outta-the-gate, with Al!

WOW...this will be on for those trivial pursuit game show/board games...and we were all here!!! But it sure makes me pause for thought on all of those questionable ballots that 'Al Gore' walked away from...'to chad or not to chad that was the question...is a chad a hanging chad or just an oops marked by mistake'...WOW :D

I wonder if it wouldn't have been more cost effective and more accurate to have called a re-vote? I never like the courts deciding this kind of thing. :(

Werbung:
I wonder if it wouldn't have been more cost effective and more accurate to have called a re-vote? I never like the courts deciding this kind of thing. :(

but you like the idea of the courts saying, we dont like this result, do it again...Frankin got more votes, he won. But lets do it again....also vote again and then if colman does not like it , he can say no look at this, do it again....maybe we can never have a winner..

Being a close vote does not mean you get a revote. And if we did , Frankin wins by even more I am guessing as the IP party vote would lean a bit to his side I would think....that or of they let my guy run again, he crushes both as we are sick of this from both sides.....

Back