From Rock-'N-Roll To THE SENATE!!!

but you like the idea of the courts saying, we dont like this result, do it again...Frankin got more votes, he won. But lets do it again....also vote again and then if colman does not like it , he can say no look at this, do it again....maybe we can never have a winner..

Being a close vote does not mean you get a revote. And if we did , Frankin wins by even more I am guessing as the IP party vote would lean a bit to his side I would think....that or of they let my guy run again, he crushes both as we are sick of this from both sides.....

I agree, there should not be a re-vote simply because a vote is close. I understand that MN has laws on how these things are to be handled, but it is time for someone to be seated. It appears Franken is that person.

Edit: As I write this Coleman just conceded.

Werbung:
I wonder if it wouldn't have been more cost effective and more accurate to have called a re-vote? I never like the courts deciding this kind of thing. :(

But you do have a POINT...I wonder if they'll tabulate all of those hours that the elections officials have spent counting, recounting, re-re-counting, counting the missed ballots, the ballots that were objected to and then recounted again??? That all took some election/county/state employee/staff time and I don't think that they relied on volunteers...it has to be above board and top notch/legal proceedings.

So, yes, a fair question...what was the $$$ spent on this long drawn out election process?

But you do have a POINT...I wonder if they'll tabulate all of those hours that the elections officials have spent counting, recounting, re-re-counting, counting the missed ballots, the ballots that were objected to and then recounted again??? That all took some election/county/state employee/staff time and I don't think that they relied on volunteers...it has to be above board and top notch/legal proceedings.

So, yes, a fair question...what was the $$$ spent on this long drawn out election process?

Yep, that was my point.

Also, ever since they found the voting machines in the bottom of the Chicago River after JFK was elected, I've had a question mark in my head about very close elections.

I also think that there should be a process by which we insure that everyone eligible votes. I've never been a big fan of anyone being elected by a minority, just because a % of people didn't vote.

I wonder if it wouldn't have been more cost effective and more accurate to have called a re-vote? I never like the courts deciding this kind of thing. :(
"...cost effective..."???

That would be entertaining....watching someone attempt to convince "conservatives" that, financing a new-election would be cost-effective.

Unless (and, until) you can guarantee "conservatives" that's a winning-prospect...for them...you'll (most-likely) never be seeing any re-votes.​

Werbung:
Back