Game Change

Gipper

This book is going to make big news...

[
A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0110/Teddys_anger.html

100110_gamechange_ap_218.jpg

Werbung:
I know, ill probably read it. It also apparently speaks at length to the amatuerish behavior of the Quitter Twitter.
Schmidt was interviewed by "60 Minutes" for a segment about a new book about the 2008 presidential race, "Game Change," by John Heilemann of New York magazine and Mark Halperin of Time magazine.

Schmidt credited Palin with being a quick study and for giving a great speech at the Republican convention in St. Paul, Minn., but he said it soon became clear that she often was not accurate in her remarks.

"There were numerous instances that she said things that were -- that were not accurate that, ultimately, the campaign had to deal with. And that opened the door to criticism that she was being untruthful and inaccurate. And I think that that is something that continues to this day," he said.
http://www.adn.com/palin/story/1087330.html

Funny you would focus on Palin and not on the racist comments by the impeached horndog
Yes, it would've been so much better if instead of marital infidelity, he was guilty of cooking evidence to justify an illegal invasion of a sovereign nation and killed thousands of people for oil money...oh yeah, and tortured anyone who gave his adminstration grief about it too..

Then he never would've been impeached or even indicted. It takes a terrible crime like infidelity to justify that.

How do we know these quotes are real?

The harry quote is and I believe it only because he admitted to it.

Is there any way to know if all the various quotes in the book are true?

I have not read or plan to read the book but I hope its more than anonymous sources.

The bill quote could have been about something besides racism.

When he said this guy would have been serving us coffee a few years ago, he could have meant that he was a community organizer a few years earlier when Clinton was a president and Kennedy a senator. It wasnt for sure racism but it could have been.

I think thats a tough call without being in Clintons head.

How do we know these quotes are real?

The harry quote is and I believe it only because he admitted to it.

Is there any way to know if all the various quotes in the book are true?

I have not read or plan to read the book but I hope its more than anonymous sources.

Well the blurb I have heard about comes from Steve Schmidt. He was the McCain campaign manager. Not exactly an unnamed source.

He heard Clinton say obama would be serving coffee and talked to Ted Kennedy?

or is he just the source for the dirt on Palin?

Steven Schmidt was the McCain Campaign Manager. He spoke to his experiences with Sarah.

Werbung:
Back