Gender affirming hysterectomies lie?

Starcastle

Part 1..

Here we have a classic case how libtards slander and lie to attack people they disagree with and then use that as a reason to ban speech.

Libs of Tik tok ran a Twitter piece talking about how gender affirming hysterectomies were being performed at a Boston children's hospital.

Where did they get such an extreme idea? From Boston children's hospital! A video that hospital themselves ran. The name of that hospital in Boston? Boston children's hospital.

Here is a link to that video. A doctor from Boston children's hospital talking about the procedure and affirming that hospital indeed perform that surgery. Again the name of the hospital which is in the lower right of the video? Boston children's hospital.

Gender affirming hysterectomies are very similar to most hysterectomies that occur.

With me so far? Libs of Tik Tok ran a piece saying that gender affirming surgery is being performed at this hospital. Where did they get such an extreme idea? From a video from that hospital that talks about that surgery. What hospital was that? Boston children's hospital. What kind of hospital is that? A children's hospital.

What type of patients do they have at a children's hospital? Children!

Last edited:
Werbung:
Part 2 slandering libs of tik tok.

Numerous "news" organizations ran pieces on this claiming libs of tik tok were liars.

Boston's children's hospital deleted the video(why?) and told people who asked them that this surgery was only being performed on adult women 18 and over.

Really so Boston children's hospital has adult patients? In the same rooms? A 50 year old woman can be in the same room with an 8 year old getting a tonsillectomy? So a 70 year old needing prostate surgery can go there for that? Silly me I thought that a children's hospital was for children.

So of course Facebook banned libs of tik tok forever and AOC slandered them on the floor of congress.

Yoel Roth the former "safety' director at Twitter said he regretted that libs of tik tok were not banned from Twitter.

Last edited:

The hospital features 485 pediatric beds[3] and provides comprehensive pediatric specialties and subspecialties to infants, children, teens, and young adults aged 0–21[4][5][6] throughout Massachusetts, the United States, and the world. The hospital also sometimes treats adults that require pediatric care.

We can agree that a hysterectomy is not pediatric care?

Note that the number of pediatric beds at that hospital is the same as the total beds at that hospital. They have no designated adult patient beds.

I cannot say for sure that they have performed hysterectomies on girls under 18 but they certainly may have and lied. It is hardly a stretch to think that if a type of surgery is performed there and it is a hospital for children then that surgery is being performed on children!

Final summation.....Part 4

When it all boils down to gravy the main issue for me is that we need to stop trying to ban and destroy speech just because we disagree with that. It is not just libtards many conservatives were hoping Elon Musk would turn Twitter into a censorship engine for the right wing and censor left wing speech.

As for Boston
children's hospital? I have no doubt at all they have performed full hysterectomies on girls under 18 if the parents signed off on it. They are liars.

are you complaining about private companies running themselves how they want and "banning" speech of people they choose to?
not a fan of capitalism in that case.

or are you saying government has illegally banned speech?

Twitter is a private company and can do what they like. It's not a mouthpiece for ratbags like Trump to belch his guts on humanity.
Grow up.
Final summation.....Part 4

When it all boils down to gravy the main issue for me is that we need to stop trying to ban and destroy speech just because we disagree with that. It is not just libtards many conservatives were hoping Elon Musk would turn Twitter into a censorship engine for the right wing and censor left wing speech.

As for Boston
children's hospital? I have no doubt at all they have performed full hysterectomies on girls under 18 if the parents signed off on it. They are liars.

are you complaining about private companies running themselves how they want and "banning" speech of people they choose to?
not a fan of capitalism in that case.

or are you saying government has illegally banned speech?

Private companies who are protected by government immunity(Section 230) working for one political party?

How is a forum for speech banning speech capitalism?

Private companies who are protected by government immunity(Section 230) working for one political party?

How is a forum for speech banning speech capitalism?

capitalism allows private companies to do anything which isn't illegal.

or isn't that capitalism?

what private company banned speech illegally? name them.

capitalism allows private companies to do anything which isn't illegal.

or isn't that capitalism?

what private company banned speech illegally? name them.

Twitter banned speech illegally because it was at the behest of people in government.

Werbung:
Twitter banned speech illegally because it was at the behest of people in government.

illegally? what law did they violate? who was charged with what crime?

Former Twitter officials denied claims the U.S. government and Joe Biden's presidential campaign were involved in the social network's controversial, short-lived decision to block users from sharing a New York Post story about Biden's son Hunter just weeks before the 2020 election.

"I'm aware of no unlawful collusion with or direction from any government agency or political campaign on how Twitter should have handled the Hunter Biden laptop situation," James Baker, who served as Twitter's deputy general counsel, told the committee.

Back