George Santos stunning confession

Werbung:
If learning the Santos side of the argument doesn't effectively refute these charges, then Santos should be ousted by the GOP and a different Republican should assume his seat.

I find these charges outrageous.

If he has no compelling and/or legitimate explanation, he should be thrown out on his ear.

Such deception and dishonesty is what we've come to expect from Democrats.

If he is a bad apple, throw him to the Democrat swine.

But remember this...

The Osmonds ~ One Bad Apple (2:52)​

Last edited:
you've come to expect this from the democrats? lol

2 YEARS of republican lies about the "stolen election", including from former potus, says that lies are what we expect from republicans. duh

yes I guess hes got a little biden in him only more honest and willing to say he lied where Biden will never admit he lied
Terminal America Has Become Like Taking a Bath: the Scum Rises to the Top

People have to earn the right to be told the truth. There's nothing wrong with lying about irrelevant things such as having a college education. If the rulers think his lies are relevant, maybe it's time to tell the truth about THEM.

People have to earn the right to be told the truth. There's nothing wrong with lying about irrelevant things such as having a college education. If the rulers think his lies are relevant, maybe it's time to tell the truth about THEM.
It sounds like Biden might have you on retainer.

I have always thought Joe disqualified himself from public service by lying about his college performance.

You say his lies are irrelevant.

Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago. (4:59)

The bigger question is why Walter, a German man is so obsessed with American partisan politics? Walter do you even vote in elections where you live? Hating republicans seems to be your religion.

Santos is beholden to the 3rd district of New York state. The people he represents. He is one of 435 representatives. They have to run for reelection every 2 years.

Santos is a total liar and fraud and should be voted out of office.

It sounds like Biden might have you on retainer.

I have always thought Joe disqualified himself from public service by lying about his college performance.

You say his lies are irrelevant.

Joe Biden's lies are legendary. He's still the same dishonest plagiarist he was 33 years ago. (4:59)

How does Biden being a liar justify Santos?

Werbung:
yes I guess hes got a little biden in him only more honest and willing to say he lied where Biden will never admit he lied
I imagine Democrats are taught to NEVER, EVER, EVER admit the truth of their wronginess or crimes.

That's part of their "familial" heritage handed down from one crooked generation to the next.

Never give up the con.

That's a matter of pride. Like, 'keeping the faith.'

Back