Germany starts using more coal again

It is amazing the hypocrisy these libs show. Walter started the "Germany quits coal!" thread 3 years and 8 months ago. Where is he on this thread?

All this idiot policy did was make Russia richer. Germany buys half the coal they use from them. Still!

As for Germans? Well stopping domestic production of hard coal in that country cost thousands of jobs but the government paid them off to the tune of $5.9B.

3% of the world's coal reserves are in Germany. Why not mine that and use it as a cheap energy source?

Let me repeat climate change or global warming is an anti white, anti western ideology. They do not care if Indonesia stops using coal. Indonesia a country with 3X the population. Shut up racist!

Werbung:
Picture of course proves nothing. Far away picture taken at some random time of tide and weather lol
You are a science moron.

It is amazing the hypocrisy these libs show. Walter started the "Germany quits coal!" thread 3 years and 8 months ago. Where is he on this thread?

All this idiot policy did was make Russia richer. Germany buys half the coal they use from them. Still!

As for Germans? Well stopping domestic production of hard coal in that country cost thousands of jobs but the government paid them off to the tune of $5.9B.

3% of the world's coal reserves are in Germany. Why not mine that and use it as a cheap energy source?

Let me repeat climate change or global warming is an anti white, anti western ideology. They do not care if Indonesia stops using coal. Indonesia a country with 3X the population. Shut up racist!
Do not know, Sooner or not liberals will comprehend they can have little effect on the climate and that dropping fossil fuels with almost 8 billion people with our current technology is next to impossible,

All of this is a lie.

The world is far better today than it was 50 years ago. The liars will claim that CC is causing starvation and ecological disasters but it is all a lie. The quality of life today for the entire world is much better.

She is a liar and this autistic moron gets to lecture world leaders?

Werbung:
All of this is a lie.

The world is far better today than it was 50 years ago. The liars will claim that CC is causing starvation and ecological disasters but it is all a lie. The quality of life today for the entire world is much better.

She is a liar and this autistic moron gets to lecture world leaders?
How sad that so many adults look to a child for expert advice on meteorological science.

Back