Get Rich Quick Reparations Schemes

Werbung:
how many do? list some names.

bt you can't and won't.

ps - it was liberals who fought against slavery. republicans were the libtards of the day. now republicans are the conservatives, like the slaveholders were :)
Lincoln was not a libtard and neither was Eisenhower who sent in federal troops to force democrats to allow blacks to attend Little Rock High.

This is the mentality that exists in this country.

Black guy gets $50,000 in reparations and goes out and buys a car for $50,000.

He claims the car is racist because he has to pay for his own gas.
I grew up white and poor, but I did not blame my poverty on abuses my ancestors may have experienced hundreds of years ago. I think those sorts of accusations are stupid.

Racist!

https://campusreform.org/article?id=18318

View attachment 3346

'Take these m-----f-----s out': Rutgers prof rails against white people while defending CRT

Professor Brittney Cooper called Critical Race Theory “the proper teaching of American history” and said that white people are “committed to being villains in the aggregate.”

I have no problem giving $50K cash to people like this to repatriate to another country of their choice. They can give up their citizenship and move to a black country.

Same for you white libtards. Pack your bags and move to a black country if you love them so much and hate it here.

If slavery was so profitable why was the south so economically backward compared to the north? you may not know this but there was no slavery in the north.

What percentage of white people in America had ancestors who owned slaves? Do you know? 90%? Tell me genius. Are the ancestors of European immigrants who came here after the civil war responsible for slavery?

You are out of your depth.

FYI republican party was formed to end slavery. A republican president ended slavery.

You are an ignorant moron!
You completely missed my point but your excused.

Werbung:
Back