Giuliani and Bloomberg Had NYC Running Fine--Why Can't Adams?

Yo Daddy!!

710 WOR - The Voice Of New York
Play

Len Berman and Michael Riedel in the Morning

Giuliani and Bloomberg Had NYC Running Fine--Why Can't Adams?​

Dec 11, 2023

Len Berman and Michael Riedel talked with Vincent Cannato, Author of 'Ungovernable City' and professor of history at the University of Massachusetts, Boston about the ongoing slide of NYC.

Len Berman asked Cannato if NYC is just too big for Mayor Adams to control Cannato answered, "

Both Guiliani and Bloomberg had the city running fine for several years, but when Mayor DeBlasio and Mayor Adam's liberal administrations came to power, they let crime run rampant and have nearly bankrupted the city with the financially draining care and feeding of thousands of migrants.

Cannato reminded Len and Michael that the Mayor of NYC doesn't have absolute power. He must deal with Albany, the liberal city council, and a governor who seems happy letting NYC flounder.
Photo Credit: Getty Image

There was a beautiful, sexy, well accomplished Woman I had spent literally 4 months trying to woo.

I did everything I could think of to seal the deal until one evening she was absolutely inviting my overtures.

Unfortunately, that's the night I was tired and under the influence and couldn't overcome my temporary limitations and that's all she wrote.

<<Sigh>>

😴

This may be the final act of Adam's political career.

Last edited:
Werbung:
710 WOR - The Voice Of New York
Play

Len Berman and Michael Riedel in the Morning

Giuliani and Bloomberg Had NYC Running Fine--Why Can't Adams?​

Dec 11, 2023

Len Berman and Michael Riedel talked with Vincent Cannato, Author of 'Ungovernable City' and professor of history at the University of Massachusetts, Boston about the ongoing slide of NYC.

Len Berman asked Cannato if NYC is just too big for Mayor Adams to control Cannato answered, "

Both Guiliani and Bloomberg had the city running fine for several years, but when Mayor DeBlasio and Mayor Adam's liberal administrations came to power, they let crime run rampant and have nearly bankrupted the city with the financially draining care and feeding of thousands of migrants.

Cannato reminded Len and Michael that the Mayor of NYC doesn't have absolute power. He must deal with Albany, the liberal city council, and a governor who seems happy letting NYC flounder.
Photo Credit: Getty Image

I suspect it might be a case of being very able to win votes, but very mediocre or even ILL EQUIPPED to govern a city like NYC.

Back