Glenn Beck uses profanity on the air

Werbung:
Damn? realy? John Steward calls people Pu**ys...thats fine...so damn? realy?

who cares...and the SOB part...his little friend hannity did the same thing to some guy from the Muslim brotherhood...in typical FOX Fashion...ask the question...then when does not give response you want...yell what you want him to say over him...and don't let him finish statement..then call him a SOB at end of interview.....because thats "journalism"

Only liberals see Stewart, Hannity or Beck as journalists. I guess its easy to get confused as there are practically no journalists in existence anymore.

Only liberals see Stewart, Hannity or Beck as journalists. I guess its easy to get confused as there are practically no journalists in existence anymore.

Stewart is a Comiedian...and on Comedy Central...

Beck and Hannity are on Fox NEWS....that Stewart takes getting the facts more Serius then the ones on the "news" says something.

and trust me, no liberal confuses what Beck and Hannity rant about as Journalism...its just to bad Fox and there viewers do.

You see Liberals get away with using profanity,Get Racist or Sexest and nothing gets done to em. But when Conservitives Get Racist or Sexest or cuss on the air they get fired.

Fun to listen to the leftwingers here impotently whimpering about Beck - they can't refute him, so that's what they're left with. :D

Werbung:
Back