Glenn Beck uses profanity on the air

steveox

Last night he said "DAMN" on the Air. And Today he called a muslim guy an "Son of a B*t*h" Now why hasnt the F.C.C fined Fox News? You cant say those words on the air. Now How come the F.C.C fines Howard Stern for this

http://projects.publicintegrity.org/telecom/report.aspx?aid=239&sid=200

DR Laura says the N word on the airwaves. How come the F.C.C didnt fine her for that?

I think Fox News should pay a $10,000 fine and Beck serves a week suspension.

Werbung:
Hey Steveo was that the actual show she said that word on??

First time i heard it..... NOT A BIG DEAL IF YOU ASK ME!!!!

Like she says THEY SAY IT ON HBO ALL THE TIME.... THEY SAY IT TO EACH OTHER!!!

She wasnt calling someone that she was just saying the word,GIMME A BREAK!!

Damn? realy? John Steward calls people Pu**ys...thats fine...so damn? realy?

who cares...and the SOB part...his little friend hannity did the same thing to some guy from the Muslim brotherhood...in typical FOX Fashion...ask the question...then when does not give response you want...yell what you want him to say over him...and don't let him finish statement..then call him a SOB at end of interview.....because thats "journalism"

who cares...and the SOB part...his little friend hannity did the same thing to some guy from the Muslim brotherhood...in typical FOX Fashion...ask the question...then when does not give response you want...yell what you want him to say over him...and don't let him finish statement..then call him a SOB at end of interview.....because thats "journalism"

Now if Howard Stern says that on the air he would been fined. He has said that on WNBC heres a clip

I would expect nothing less from Beck. Why should I care what he says? It is better just to ignore stupidity and hate.

you know your showing a movie as proof of something right? a work of fiction?

you really do live in some warped sense or reality when it comes to ,. how things are in movies and TV...and real life

WNBC New York (1982–1985)Stern started on WNBC in September 1982, working from 4–8 pm.[22] Management, however, worried about its corporate image and Stern's risqué personality, and told him to lay off sexual and religious discussions.[23] Within his first month at the station, Stern was suspended for several days for a controversial segment known as "Virgin Mary Kong." The skit featured a new video game by God in which a group of men chase the Virgin Mary around a singles bar in Jerusalem.[23] In February 1983, comedian Jackie Martling was hired to make weekly appearances as a comedy writer. With his "on-the-fly" style, he would provide jokes for show bits such as "Stump the Comedian," "Match Game" and "Mama Looka Boo Boo Day."[12] Martling would assume his role full-time in August 1986 for an initial $1,500 per-week having replaced Al Rosenberg, who would commute from Washington, D.C.[14] On September 4, 1984, Gary Dell'Abate, part of the station's traffic department, began as the show's assistant who later became executive producer.

The quarterly Arbitron ratings throughout 1984 showed a rise in Stern's popularity. Having moved shifts to 3–7 pm, he attracted an audience share of 3.8% in the spring, which grew to 4.2% in the summer and 4.6% in the autumn.[24][25] The show was popular among males aged between 18 and 34, a highly-marketable demographic for advertisers.[25] In 1985, Stern acquired a 5.7% market share, the highest rating at the station in four years.[26] He took the station's ranking in afternoons from eleven to first place in three years.[23] Among the success, tension between management and Stern grew further. On September 30, 1985, the show was cancelled due to what management termed as "conceptual differences" between themselves and Stern regarding his show.[12] Stern later believed that Thornton Bradshaw, at the time chairman of RCA which then owned WNBC, was driving in his limousine having heard his on-air "Bestiality Dial-a-Date" segment, and ordered his firing.[23] "Over the course of time, we made a very conscious effort to make Stern aware that certain elements of the program should be changed", said program director John Hayes, whom Stern called "The Incubus." "I don't think it's appropriate to say what those specifics were."[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Howard_Stern_Show

See its not fiction. Its the facts!

WNBC New York (1982–1985)Stern started on WNBC in September 1982, working from 4–8 pm.[22] Management, however, worried about its corporate image and Stern's risqué personality, and told him to lay off sexual and religious discussions.[23] Within his first month at the station, Stern was suspended for several days for a controversial segment known as "Virgin Mary Kong." The skit featured a new video game by God in which a group of men chase the Virgin Mary around a singles bar in Jerusalem.[23] In February 1983, comedian Jackie Martling was hired to make weekly appearances as a comedy writer. With his "on-the-fly" style, he would provide jokes for show bits such as "Stump the Comedian," "Match Game" and "Mama Looka Boo Boo Day."[12] Martling would assume his role full-time in August 1986 for an initial $1,500 per-week having replaced Al Rosenberg, who would commute from Washington, D.C.[14] On September 4, 1984, Gary Dell'Abate, part of the station's traffic department, began as the show's assistant who later became executive producer.

The quarterly Arbitron ratings throughout 1984 showed a rise in Stern's popularity. Having moved shifts to 3–7 pm, he attracted an audience share of 3.8% in the spring, which grew to 4.2% in the summer and 4.6% in the autumn.[24][25] The show was popular among males aged between 18 and 34, a highly-marketable demographic for advertisers.[25] In 1985, Stern acquired a 5.7% market share, the highest rating at the station in four years.[26] He took the station's ranking in afternoons from eleven to first place in three years.[23] Among the success, tension between management and Stern grew further. On September 30, 1985, the show was cancelled due to what management termed as "conceptual differences" between themselves and Stern regarding his show.[12] Stern later believed that Thornton Bradshaw, at the time chairman of RCA which then owned WNBC, was driving in his limousine having heard his on-air "Bestiality Dial-a-Date" segment, and ordered his firing.[23] "Over the course of time, we made a very conscious effort to make Stern aware that certain elements of the program should be changed", said program director John Hayes, whom Stern called "The Incubus." "I don't think it's appropriate to say what those specifics were."[27]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Howard_Stern_Show

See its not fiction. Its the facts!

you posted a movie clip...and your talking about crap that happened in the 80's...did you know its 2011 now?

it would be nice...but ignoring it does not make it go away...or from breading itself with more people following it.

Actually if everyone did stop listening ad spots on his show would be worthless and he would be reduced to the like of one of those preacher on the sidewalk claiming the world is going to end.

Besides its the only option you really have like him or not he has the right to speak his mind and any attempts to censor him is wrong.

Actually if everyone did stop listening ad spots on his show would be worthless and he would be reduced to the like of one of those preacher on the sidewalk claiming the world is going to end.

Besides its the only option you really have like him or not he has the right to speak his mind and any attempts to censor him is wrong.

I agree...but just letting him rant and get ratings and not pointing out his mindlessness stupidity...only helps let others keep listening. Ignoring him when he does stuff does not do much when his followers just eat up what ever he spews out...Its only when people speak up, point out how wrong his is, that the advertisers start to listen more...

I agree...but just letting him rant and get ratings and not pointing out his mindlessness stupidity...only helps let others keep listening. Ignoring him when he does stuff does not do much when his followers just eat up what ever he spews out...Its only when people speak up, point out how wrong his is, that the advertisers start to listen more...

By all means rip apart his BS but I have not the time nor the patience. I choose my sanity.

By all means rip apart his BS but I have not the time nor the patience. I choose my sanity.

so do I....and every time I hear him I lose more...so the faster he is gone the better for my health! then bachmann...and Palin...lol

Bachmann I have the best shot at, at least I can work in campaigns against her, she is in my parents district.

Werbung:
so do I....and every time I hear him I lose more...so the faster he is gone the better for my health! then bachmann...and Palin...lol

Bachmann I have the best shot at, at least I can work in campaigns against her, she is in my parents district.

Palin is that painful zit on the part of you back you cant quite reach. Bachmann is easier to ignore as she isnt in the news as often.

Back