Glenn Beck Show ended

Werbung:
If it makes you happy to find false equivalencies. Be my guest!

I'm just happy that Beck is history! :)

"False equivalency"? Olbermann was abruptly fired by MSNBC (the reasons are obvious to anybody with a shred of intellectual honesty). Couric quit before she got canned, and now she is back where she belongs...hosting her own Oprah Winfrey-esque talk show. And let's not forget about Juan Williams getting abruptly fired by NPR.

Glen Beck left his show on his own terms. He wasn't abruptly fired like Olbermann was, or like Williams was. We've all known for MONTHS that Beck was leaving Fox.

The leftists rarely have a legitimate leg to stand on. They consistently get their legs cut out from under them, then hop around pointing fingers.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

"False equivalency"? Olbermann was abruptly fired by MSNBC (the reasons are obvious to anybody with a shred of intellectual honesty). Couric quit before she got canned, and now she is back where she belongs...hosting her own Oprah Winfrey-esque talk show. And let's not forget about Juan Williams getting abruptly fired by NPR.

Glen Beck left his show on his own terms. He wasn't abruptly fired like Olbermann was, or like Williams was. We've all known for MONTHS that Beck was leaving Fox.

The leftists rarely have a legitimate leg to stand on. They consistently get their legs cut out from under them, then hop around pointing fingers.

I guess we all have our own interpretation of things.

You have yours, I have mine. And that's what makes the world go round! ;)

Why does that make you happy?

Because I never had any respect for the man. I think he is seriously unbalanced, and getting worse.

I believe the least the American population is subjected to extreme propaganda, the best it is for this Country. And, by the way, that means on all sides, not just from the extreme Right.

Wait a minute,,Lets talk about about Juan Williams got fired off NPR,, Now Remember the comments Daisy Hernandez said Gringo on the Arizona Shooter? Why didnt NPR fire her? You see what ever Liberals say something controversal nothing get done to em. But when a conservitive on Fox News or anywhere else youll have Rev Al Sharptons group prostesting.Like nothing was done to Daisy Hernandez on this

But oh yeah MSNBC fires IMUS for this comment
He was just making a joke!,, But CBS didnt have the Guts to fire David Letterman for that sarah palin joke.

Because I never had any respect for the man. I think he is seriously unbalanced, and getting worse.

I believe the least the American population is subjected to extreme propaganda, the best it is for this Country.
Why was it propaganda and what made it extreme?

And, by the way, that means on all sides, not just from the extreme Right.
Yet I've never seen you make such statements about people on your side of the isle... The next time someone goes on a rant about how the Republican plan for health care is to let people get sick and die in the streets, or any one of the tired old propaganda slogans of the left, perhaps then I'll get a chance to see if you're honest. Around here, I'm sure it won't take long for someone to spout some left-wing rhetorical nonsense.

One less theocratic wackjob on the tele.
Why would you believe Beck wants a theocracy?

What is a patriot? Does any job (other than someone elected to public office), require that you be a patriot? Uphold and defend the Constitution? Of course not.

Every talking head we see on TV is playing their own game of life, according to their own rules. So do most other thinking people.

Somebody put up a name that feels will not get any criticism from this group. How about Tim Russert of Meet the Press (before he died); and Wolf Blitzer does a pretty good job.

Werbung:
I for one will miss Beck, his large following amongst the GOP was a glowing indicator of their mentality. FOX didn't get rid of him for lower ratings, there were plenty of shows on FOX that got lower ratings and he still pulled more than MSNBC. FOX got rid of him because he was alienating the independent voter and FOX has an agenda larger than just ratings. By the way, Stewart had a coupla best sellers and Colbert did to. They both pulled twice as many to DC than Beck did. Found out why Olbermann called Beck "Lonesome Rhodes"-funny and timely

Back