Beck on forced vacation from Faux News

ok good to know,

Tim Russert , did you consider him a news man or more like Chris?

Meet the Press was a political talk show as well, not a news show. the only difference with those 2 shows vs the ones on fox, is that the ones on fox may as well have republican logo's on them. Chris while he worked for a Dem before, grew up republican and thats how he got his start. He loves the game of Politics and prefers it not go to far left or right. Openly supports both Republicans and Dems who he likes not always becuse he agrees on evrything, but becuse he knows they are honest and trying to do a good job,

Werbung:
without facts? a second acorn person in Nevada just plead guilty in a case over voter stuff from the primary's

at least 3 people high up in acron has come out against them, and are getting death threats as well.

I couldnt watch the video, is it Chris? did he get a tickle down his leg :)

I've been dieing to ask... why can't you watch a YouTube? Is that a computer you're sitting in front of or an Etch-A-Sketch?:)

Regardless... almost every bit of the ACORN conspiracy stuff is pitifully weak partizan BS. In election law there's a lot of fine points that really don't affect the election but it's considered procedurally inappropriate.

Perfect example was when the same person gets registered to vote multiple times. This can happen because the registration workers are paid by how may new registrations they get.

But in reality the person was using only one name (his name) and one address (his address) so he's only going to be able to vote once.

What the Right doesn't like... and I've actually had this argument with Righties... is many think that because a person is homeless that they shouldn't be voting. They make the case that the person is transient and is not paying taxes so he or she shouldn't be recruited to vote.

Which to that I always say... ARE YOU FRICKIN INSANE!!!:rolleyes: The fact someone is poor and on the streets doesn't remove them from society or revoke their citizenship. If a group wants to help the poorest people out there to vote, great! They have needs too and as long as they are not being forced and are voting what they want and in their own best interest, great again.

Anyone crunch the numbers and look at the millions of good new registrations to vote (a very American thing) that ACORN has helped to provide and compare that to a few random cases of misconduct and you see how indisputably good this program is overall. It helps people that are usually overlooked & marginalized.

I've been dieing to ask... why can't you watch a YouTube? Is that a computer you're sitting in front of or an Etch-A-Sketch?:)

Regardless... almost every bit of the ACORN conspiracy stuff is pitifully weak partizan BS. In election law there's a lot of fine points that really don't affect the election but it's considered procedurally inappropriate.

Perfect example was when the same person gets registered to vote multiple times. This can happen because the registration workers are paid by how may new registrations they get.

But in reality the person was using only one name (his name) and one address (his address) so he's only going to be able to vote once.

What the Right doesn't like... and I've actually had this argument with Righties... is many think that because a person is homeless that they shouldn't be voting. They make the case that the person is transient and is not paying taxes so he or she shouldn't be recruited to vote.

Which to that I always say... ARE YOU FRICKIN INSANE!!!:rolleyes: The fact someone is poor and on the streets doesn't remove them from society or revoke their citizenship. If a group wants to help the poorest people out there to vote, great! They have needs too and as long as they are not being forced and are voting what they want and in their own best interest, great again.

Anyone crunch the numbers and look at the millions of good new registrations to vote (a very American thing) that ACORN has helped to provide and compare that to a few random cases of misconduct and you see how indisputably good this program is overall. It helps people that are usually overlooked & marginalized.

I totally disagree with you about acorn. But I disagree with you totally about obama too.

This computer does not have speakers, I wont be able to hear anything. My computer broke. I have not taken it to a shop yet, I hope when they fix it I dont lose all the stuff I had on it. Over 2 years of research on obama and a great deal of research on acorn.

So unless your youtube video has no sound or has a button to click to get words, I cant watch it :( Sorry

Werbung:
Meet the Press was a political talk show as well, not a news show. the only difference with those 2 shows vs the ones on fox, is that the ones on fox may as well have republican logo's on them. Chris while he worked for a Dem before, grew up republican and thats how he got his start. He loves the game of Politics and prefers it not go to far left or right. Openly supports both Republicans and Dems who he likes not always becuse he agrees on evrything, but becuse he knows they are honest and trying to do a good job,

I liked meet the press, I hate hardball

I really hate Keith O

I dont care much for Bill O

Hannity is ok but he repeats himself too much

I like Rachel Madow but dont get that channel anymore

But I like Glenn Beck the best :)

Back