EXPOSED!! Video shows Beck uses Vicks to cry on cue

Popeye

Not much you can say about this..the proof is right there on the video. Glenn Beck actually uses Vicks so that he can cry on cue for a photo shoot. I'm sure he would never think of doing such a thing for his Faux News show..lol

This is just further proof for all you right wing jerks that this fool is an ENTERTAINER, he is not to be taken seriously.

http://rawstory.com/2009/10/leaked-video-glenn-beck-uses-vicks-to-cry-on-cue/

Werbung:
Not much you can say about this..the proof is right there on the video. Glenn Beck actually uses Vicks so that he can cry on cue for a photo shoot. I'm sure he would never think of doing such a thing for his Faux News show..lol

This is just further proof for all you right wing jerks that this fool is an ENTERTAINER, he is not to be taken seriously.

And this is the co-leader with Druggie Limbaugh for the Right???????

They have got to be kidding us. What a sad group of fake people they have at the forefront of the Obstructionist Party.

Goofballs leading the clueless...

This Beck is genius and if he weren't, he would not be feared or talked about!

Who cares about how tears are generated!

I'm thinking alot of those people that lost their jobs
this month are feeling like cryin!

Unemployment 9.8% under Obama and he ain't done yet!

Obama brags about these jobs he creates, it's called CHANGE!

I think everyone agrees he is an entertainer dont they ? Like John Stuart and Keith O ?

I didnt watch the video but ill take your word for it. There are two ways that he seems to cry, one in a joking sarcastic making fun of libs ways and then a couple of times I have seen him interviewing people who had sad stories and he got teary, I always assumed the second was real.

but I dont think anyone considers him anything more than an entertainer like John Stuart

I think everyone agrees he is an entertainer dont they ? Like John Stuart and Keith O ?

I didnt watch the video but ill take your word for it. There are two ways that he seems to cry, one in a joking sarcastic making fun of libs ways and then a couple of times I have seen him interviewing people who had sad stories and he got teary, I always assumed the second was real.

but I dont think anyone considers him anything more than an entertainer like John Stuart

JS is on Comedy Central

Beck is on Fox NEWS,,,

see how they are not the same?

JS is on Comedy Central

Beck is on Fox NEWS,,,

see how they are not the same?

Keith O is on a news station too and he is also an Entertainer
do you have a problem with Keith O

I am only replying to the part that popeye said he is an entertainer. I agree
so is Hannity so is Rush so is Keith O

none of them are the news they just talk about the news in an entertaining way

You guys are such a bunch of bloomin' idiots! This has been around the internet in the past month, paraded like it's some sort of expose or something. For cryin' out loud, it's a photo shoot, for a GQ feature, by liberal photographer Jill Greenberg.

Another typical hatchet job, botched up with somebody running it as an "exclusive", when its popping up all over the place like a ring of magic toadstools. More lib-tard propaganda, just full of more lib-tard lies.

You guys are such a bunch of bloomin' idiots! This has been around the internet in the past month, paraded like it's some sort of expose or something. For cryin' out loud, it's a photo shoot, for a GQ feature, by liberal photographer Jill Greenberg.

Another typical hatchet job, botched up with somebody running it as an "exclusive", when its popping up all over the place like a ring of magic toadstools. More lib-tard propaganda, just full of more lib-tard lies.

Hatchet job? Simple question...Is the punk having a substance applied beneath his eyes so he can cry or not? Beck is a phony...

Here's your hero earlier in his career as an entertainer:

Its the usual tactic, straight from Alinsky... attack the messenger. They can't refute his substance so they pretend it isn't there and attack him personally. Just listen to the Radical Leftists drumming up hate towards Beck and you can understand why he gets so many death threats and needs a security detail.

These Radical Leftists are dangerous, they rioted at the G20, $50,000 in damage, 83 arrested and the Radical Envioronmentalists are out there bombing radio towers and setting SUV's ablaze... And when they're not busy rioting, destroying property and writing death threats, they're caterwalling in the Leftist echo chamber about how dangerous the tea party people are and about how talk radio is hate speech and must be taken off the air.

These Radical Leftists are authoritarians through and through. They long for the good old days of Progressivism, like when Woodrow Wilson, a "Progressive", was president and placed 150,000 political dissidents in the gulag for speaking out against his administration. Can you imagine the Obamagasm these people would have if the messiah did such a thing with the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity and all the employees of FOX news? They'd be dancing in the streets and calling for public executions!

Beck has the left running scared. Him and Palin. They have no answer for either of them, so they simply attack, attack, attack.

It's not working. But it's fun to see the left sweat.

LOL

Its the usual tactic, straight from Alinsky... attack the messenger. They can't refute his substance so they pretend it isn't there and attack him personally. Just listen to the Radical Leftists drumming up hate towards Beck and you can understand why he gets so many death threats and needs a security detail.

These Radical Leftists are dangerous, they rioted at the G20, $50,000 in damage, 83 arrested and the Radical Envioronmentalists are out there bombing radio towers and setting SUV's ablaze... And when they're not busy rioting, destroying property and writing death threats, they're caterwalling in the Leftist echo chamber about how dangerous the tea party people are and about how talk radio is hate speech and must be taken off the air.

These Radical Leftists are authoritarians through and through. They long for the good old days of Progressivism, like when Woodrow Wilson, a "Progressive", was president and placed 150,000 political dissidents in the gulag for speaking out against his administration. Can you imagine the Obamagasm these people would have if the messiah did such a thing with the likes of Beck, Rush, Hannity and all the employees of FOX news? They'd be dancing in the streets and calling for public executions!

BTW - Welcome back! I hope you're doing well these days.

The myopic tendencies of the left are truly a joke. But a grim joke, as there is so much at stake and while we can hope that more people are truly seeing what a dangerous double standard they operate under, and what true risk it represents.

You are so right. They have no substance, and can in no way refute Beck so the only means they can use is blind personal attacks. It doesn't matter WHAT the circumstances were for the Vicks-trick, or that it was purely at the suggestion of one of their own for the photo shoot. Since he is the face of the opposition, identified in the lefts' most-wanted-to-destroy list, and they cannot provide a legitimate counterpoint any slanderous cheap shots are considered fair.

They are so pathetic. Sad, bitter, hate-filled and pathetic. I wish they could simply debate on the merits of the issues rather than resort to this crap. Let me be clear - my references in this post to "they" are the brainless, shallow ones. There are those who I oppose, yet I fully respect. I do not have disgust because of opposing views. I have disgust because of the Alinsky-inspired slash-and-burn methodology. Perhaps I should differentiate between the "thoughtful left" and the "brainless left"...

Beck has the left running scared. Him and Palin. They have no answer for either of them, so they simply attack, attack, attack.

It's not working. But it's fun to see the left sweat.

LOL

No answer for Palin? Palin can't even handle Katie Couric. Enough said.

No answer for Palin? Palin can't even handle Katie Couric. Enough said.

Katie Couric had over 3 hours of video tape of interviews and carefully took the worst 10 minutes. Ill bet that I could tape anyone for 3 hours and find ten minutes of some pretty poor looking stuff too.

Palin was not a national politician she had to be very nervous and she had to of known going into this that Katie didnt like her. That alone would be hard for anyone.

Werbung:
Back