God will not return until we admit that we cannot love him just as he cannot love us.

I found out a long time ago that a discussion requires two people -- two people with open minds willing to listen to the other's opinions. Otherwise, it is just like standing an otherwise empty room, yelling at the walls.

Clearly, neither you nor Dawkins are interested in a discussion about this subject, so I can think of no good reason to waste my time arguing with you ... you don't want to listen, because you don't want to hear. Instead, you just want to yell in an empty room.

However ... I will refer you to this post ... https://www.houseofpolitics.com/threads/the-bible-as-science.17224/page-5#post-223458 ---- if that doesn't get you spun up, nothing will.

Pontificate at will ... because, I'm sure you won't listen.

You say he won't listen when he asked you to speak.

Your crystal may be cloudy so I guess you have not seen yourself going about saying nothing in many posts.

Everything you said was just a guess that you have swallowed just like talking snakes and donkeys.

Your delusions know no bounds.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
You say he won't listen when he asked you to speak.

Your crystal may be cloudy so I guess you have not seen yourself going about saying nothing in many posts.

Everything you said was just a guess that you have swallowed just like talking snakes and donkeys.

Your delusions know no bounds.

Regards
DL

Oh, I'm sorry ... I didn't realize you were his defense lawyer now ... he can't speak for himself?

I told both of you (in the other thread) my position, and my reasoning. Neither of you have, or maybe you can't, respond ... instead, you fall back into the childish practice of calling people names and accusing them. Then, I find out he's anti-Semitic. Does that apply to you, too? Is your opinion, like his, based not in reasoned thought, but rather in the darkness of hatred? You provide no 'reasoned thought', so I gather the latter to be true.

Frankly, both of you are a waste of time. You throw bombs, but have no facts ... you call people names, but can't expound on your position. Instead, you hide in the bushes like scared little kids, sneaking oblique potshots and cheap shots when faced with statements of truth that you unable to discount are presented.

Put a reasoned argument out there that supports your position, and I will gladly respond. Until then, I am not going to waste my time on childish name calling.

You have yet to speak to the O P.

Can you love an absentee God when reciprocity is a part of love?

Show me what you have and I will show what I have.

I am not an atheist so none of that atheist crap for me please.

Convincing us you know more of love than I would be a good start if you want respect.

Regards
DL

You have yet to speak to the O P.

Can you love an absentee God when reciprocity is a part of love?

Show me what you have and I will show what I have.

I am not an atheist so none of that atheist crap for me please.

Convincing us you know more of love than I would be a good start if you want respect.

Regards
DL

I have no desire to be respected by you ... what you think doesn't interest me in the least.

Again, you make these bomb throwing statements that have no substance and expect us to refute them. Still nothing of value from you ..

For example, you say 'absentee God', but I know He is with me all the time.

Not an atheist??? Since the definition of atheist is either 1.) A person who lacks belief in a god or gods, 2.) A person who believes that no god or gods exist, you are the epitome of atheism ... in fact, given the lack of substance in your grenades ... errr, commentary, you just might be the poster boy for atheism.

Do I know more of love than you? I have no idea, and I care even less. I know of the love of my God for me, and I know of my love for my God. I know of the love of a God who gave his only son for me ... and I know of my love of my God that I live this temporary life so that I can spend eternity with Him.

So, what you know about love is, frankly, irrelevant.

I have no desire to be respected by you ... what you think doesn't interest me in the least.

Again, you make these bomb throwing statements that have no substance and expect us to refute them. Still nothing of value from you ..

For example, you say 'absentee God', but I know He is with me all the time.

Regards
DL

Werbung:
Back