Good for Sen Feinstein

dogtowner

Staff member
I'll give yall time to come to.....

She is admonishing the WH on leaking the ties to Iranian virus intended to foul up their nuke program. and well she should. these leaks are shameful and highly counter productive not to mention all the more reason for they and their allies to step up attacks on us.

all for a little short term PR.

Good for her.

The Democratic chairwoman of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday expressed worry that leaks to press about a cyber attack on Iran authorized by the Obama administration could lead to a counter-attack on the U.S.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) joined other senior Senate Democrats in expressing serious concerns about the leak, which detailed a cyber attack intended to harm Iran's nuclear program. Some Republicans argue the information was leaked to help President Obama's re-election campaign.

actually any fool could see that this was the purpose

Feinstein said the fact that the U.S. is launching cyber attacks against other countries could “to some extent” provide justification for cyberattacks against the U.S.

“This is like an avalanche. It is very detrimental and candidly, I found it very concerning,” Feinstein told reporters Tuesday. “There’s no question that this kind of thing hurts our country.”

Werbung:
She confuses me sometimes. I think she's more an old style Democrat from the Kennedy era, when Democrats still were patriots.

Werbung:
Certain state secrets should be just that.

Though I do question why the US gov is interfering with the actions of another state. If we intend to do them harm then we should declare war first.

Back