Greenie-Weenies Knowledge Base matches CO² Levels...

Werbung:
Yes, more of the same is the key to the future. Governments can help mostly by not mandating anything and allowing people wanting to make money in the free market do so, -in the free market.

wrong, i never said that moron.
YOU said science was on the side of the bible creation of life. duh.

and whree does bible disprove all other speculations? post it.

you are a science moron..and a liar lol
You didn't say or admit that science disproves all speculative causes for the origin of life on earth except for God, I said that.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I let real scientists hash it out among themselves and then I examine what they come up with.
obviously you aren't trying to prove anything. you are a lazy liar.
and you admit you aren't a real scientist (well, that's obvious from your posts).

but you claim the "climate crisis' is fake, which is not the scientific consensus.
so you are making a claim with no proof that you have no credibilty to make. duh.

because you are a typical right winger election and climate denier. lol

obviously you aren't trying to prove anything. you are a lazy liar.
and you admit you aren't a real scientist (well, that's obvious from your posts).

but you claim the "climate crisis' is fake, which is not the scientific consensus.
so you are making a claim with no proof that you have no credibilty to make. duh.

because you are a typical right winger election and climate denier. lol
Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that global warming hysteria is based upon proper assessments and interpretations of data.

Nobody has proven beyond reasonable doubt that global warming hysteria is based upon proper assessments and interpretations of data.
Which doesn't make it fake liar
It is currently the most supported theory by credible evidence

No, it's fake until it's proven science and accepted by all the people downtrodden by the lazy slobs who have climate models that can't predict the past climate with models that don't include all the factors involved. The three university presidents who testified last week displayed what a sorry mess our higher education system is and what sloppy thinkers they are.

The black president of Haa vad was asked for a yes or no answer:

Ms. Stefanik (01:29:19):

Dr. Gay, a Harvard student calling for the mass murder of African-Americans is not protected free speech at Harvard, correct?

Claudine Gay (01:29:27):

Our commitment to free speech-

Ms. Stefanik (01:29:29):

It’s a yes or no question. Is that correct? Is that okay for students to call for the mass murder of African-Americans at Harvard? Is that protected free speech?

Claudine Gay (01:29:37):

Our commitment to free speech-

Really? You claim global warming alarmism is supported by evidence that you cannot produce. I am onto you and all the other leftist global warming quacks.

Really? You claim global warming alarmism is supported by evidence that you cannot produce. I am onto you and all the other leftist global warming quacks.

google "global warming" for all the evidence you want. duh.
you could literally read for a lifetime about the evidence. duh.

Werbung:
google "global warming" for all the evidence you want. duh.
you could literally read for a lifetime about the evidence. duh.
Yes, there are hundreds of thousands of leftist and deep state mob sycophants willing to show stupidity by supporting global warming pseudoscience for all the erroneous narcissistic reasons that have nothing to do with real science.

Back