Greenie-Weenies Knowledge Base matches CO² Levels...

Life could not possibly have begun on earth spontaneously without God. Likewise, with profound apologies to men like Rictard Dawkins, as Carl Sagan pointed out, life could not have traveled on spaceships to earth to be seeded into earth's atmosphere by space aliens.
you keep making your silly religious claims with no proof. lol

Werbung:
Don't be silly. Real science does not assemble a mob and then seek majority opinions upon which to build truth. That sort of mob agreement substitute for respectable scientific research is scientifically unacceptable.
don't be silly, you make stupid religious claims and then cowardly run away from proving them lol

you keep making your silly religious claims with no proof. lol
I have uncovered quite a lot of evidence from reputable scientists that has formed my positions you mock as having no proof. The truth is nobody has any proof that life could have accidentally or otherwise formed spontaneously on earth in any possible scientific scenario we know of.,

don't be silly, you make stupid religious claims and then cowardly run away from proving them lol
Prove a negative? No, why doesn't some genius here instead attempt to prove the positive assertion that life could have begun on earth without God.

Prove a negative? No, why doesn't some genius here instead attempt to prove the positive assertion that life could have begun on earth without God.

you keep whining about courts not proving fraud didn't occur.
yes, you are a moron. lol

why would anyone try to prove that? scientists wouldnt.
you clearly are a science oron.

you keep whining about courts not proving fraud didn't occur.
yes, you are a moron. lol
Courts did not and could not disprove fraud. Furthermore, crooked election judges are common perpetrators of election fraud. When longtime Democrat crook was convicted of committing voting fraud in multiple elections, one of the charges he was found guilty of was bribing an election to commit election fraud on his behalf as well. The Democrat election judge was also found guilty.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/p...itical-operative-pleads-guilty-election-fraud

Department of Justice

U.S. Attorney’s Office

Eastern District of Pennsylvania

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Monday, June 6, 2022

Former U.S. Congressman and Philadelphia Political Operative Pleads Guilty to Election Fraud Charges

39th Ward, 2nd Division

Myers also admitted to conspiring to commit election fraud with a former Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 2nd Division in South Philadelphia, Marie Beren. Beren, who was charged separately and pleaded guilty in October 2021, was the de facto Judge of Elections and effectively ran the polling places in her division by installing close associates to serve as members of the Board of Elections. Myers admitted that he gave Beren directions to add votes to candidates supported by him, including candidates for judicial office whose campaigns actually hired Myers, and other candidates for various federal, state, and local elective offices preferred by Myers for a variety of reasons.

why would anyone try to prove that? scientists wouldnt.
you clearly are a science oron.
You asked me to prove God created life on earth, and I told you that nobody can prove God, but anybody can prove that life did not start accidentally on earth without some highly intelligent miraculous Cause.

You asked me to prove God created life on earth, and I told you that nobody can prove God, but anybody can prove that life did not start accidentally on earth without some highly intelligent miraculous Cause.

prove it. lol.
you can't but i'm sure i'll laugh at your attempt

prove it. lol.
you can't but i'm sure i'll laugh at your attempt
The problems are that God cannot be scientifically proved because science is helpless to measure things it cannot see. And spontaneous generation without God cannot be proven because it contradicts known science.

The problems are that God cannot be scientifically proved because science is helpless to measure things it cannot see. And spontaneous generation without God cannot be proven because it contradicts known science.

you claimed that science was behind the bible story of creation.

and yet, once more, you failed to prove it.
god hates when you lie. lol

what "known science" does spontaneous generation without god contradict?
i dont expect an intelligent answer from you of course.

you claimed that science was behind the bible story of creation.

and yet, once more, you failed to prove it.
god hates when you lie. lol

what "known science" does spontaneous generation without god contradict?
i dont expect an intelligent answer from you of course.
Wrong. Science does not disprove God's creation of life on earth, but science does disprove all other speculations about how life began on earth.

Wrong. Science does not disprove God's creation of life on earth, but science does disprove all other speculations about how life began on earth.

wrong, i never said that moron.
YOU said science was on the side of the bible creation of life. duh.

and whree does bible disprove all other speculations? post it.

you are a science moron..and a liar lol

Werbung:
View attachment 9527

Do YOU know what percentage of the UNIVERSE is hydrogen?
First, There Was Hydrogen
April 22, 2015

October 14, 2010
That's good that there are on-going experiments in how to use other materials/methods to produce power. I'm an all of the above kind of guy. I would point out that hydrogen was the lighter than air gas used in the Hindenburg, and needs careful handling. Gasoline is also similarly explosive and we learned to handle that, so problems can be overcome. Government mandates to move faster than technology is also dangerous, and governments kill more of its own people than guns, crime, gasoline, hydrogen, hurricanes, volcanos, etc. As we can plainly see, govt subsidies of electric cars produces more electric cars without building an infrastructure to support all the cars, without which people won't buy them in quantities that match production of electric cars. Electricity is expensive and getting more so. Which comes first: killing all the horses, or expensive cars without roads and gasoline production and gas stations, etc.? (Hint, hint: gasoline was an unused and unwanted surplus commodity left-over by-product of refining that nobody knew what to do with, so it was poured in the ground, down rivers, etc. That's why Henry Ford chose to build his cars to be powered by gasoline.)

Back