Guess who voted against ratification of Sweden and Finland’s applications for NATO membership

Werbung:
The U.S. House of Representatives has voted for the ratification of Sweden and Finland’s applications for NATO membership.

394 votes for and 18 against.

All 18 No votes came from Republicans - some pretty familiar names (Gaetz, Greene). Republicans who support Putin & Russia.

How is voting against a country becoming part of NATO make that person a Putin supporter?

The issues are more complex than that and you know that. The push for Ukraine to become part of NATO is why we have a war now.

Certainly not. Putin started this frivolouswar.

And let me state clearly: Every country is free for application to every alliance (if they are allowed in is another question). Even Putin said in the past that every country is free to join the NATO.

So then how is voting against those 2 particular countries entering NATO pro Putin?

And why are you lecturing me about who can apply?

You are aware that if this same vote occurred 12-13 years earlier it might have gone the other way with more republicans supporting it. It was Bush who put missiles in Poland. The dems did not give a damn about Putin until Trump came along and they pushed the collusion lie and made Putin the scapegoat for everything.

People that want to be Russia

Obama was the biggest Putin ass kisser. We have it on video. He did almost nothing when Putin took over Crimea.

Biden approved the Nordstream pipeline for Putin but cancelled American pipelines.

Biden and Obama should be executed for treason right?

Russia vanished? Not to my knowledge.

The empire.

Big difference between the Soviet Union and Russia. There were 15 republics in the Soviet union and Russia was one of them. Russia is half the population of the combined Soviet republicans so instead of a country of 300 million you now have a country of just 150 million.

Also have you heard of the Warsaw pact? These were Eastern and central European countries that were allied with the Soviet Union. All of them, absolutely all of them are now in NATO. That includes the 17 million Germans that united.

What about the European union that did not exist at the time? A collection of countries that represents over 400 millions people and a $20T economy should be able to collectively defend themselves against a country of 150 million and a $2T economy. Germany has an economy 2X bigger than Russia so why do we need NATO?

You Europeans are smart about NATO. Rich white countries living off of American welfare.

You are big enough and rich enough to be the third most powerful country in the world but why bother when the USA can provide you with half your national defense?

I'm curious. Who was president when Russia first invaded Ukraine and stole Crimea and entered the Donbass region?

Obama!

Who was president when Russia threatened and then invaded Ukraine?

Biden!

Who was president when Russia invaded and stole a part of Georgia?

Bush!

So Obama, Biden and Bush should be tried for treason and Russian collusion then right?

Did Putin engage in military adventurism while Trump was president?

Obama was the biggest Putin ass kisser. We have it on video. He did almost nothing when Putin took over Crimea.

Biden approved the Nordstream pipeline for Putin but cancelled American pipelines.

Biden and Obama should be executed for treason right?
Here we go again. Blame Obama and all republicans are as white as the driven snow. Never made one bad decision.

I dont know how we endured life under democrats.

Werbung:
Here we go again. Blame Obama and all republicans are as white as the driven snow. Never made one bad decision.

I dont know how we endured life under democrats.

That is a brain dead comment. Is your level of white guilt that far off the charts?

The problem with that line of BS with me is that I support my posts with links and facts.

So it is not a fact that Putin stole Crimea from Ukraine while Obama was president?

So that video is fake? Obama close talking in what he thought was private with the Russian president? No it is not fake.

I would love Walter's take on this. Obama discussing missiles in Europe with the top Russian official sans Putin. Wait until my reelection I'll take care of you.

This shit is tiring. This is treason if Trump did it. Obama is practically blowing the guy!

Back