Guess who voted against ratification of Sweden and Finland’s applications for NATO membership

Let's do a little chronology ok?

March 2012 Obama in collusion with Russia while negotiating missiles in Europe!!!
obama-medvedev-hot-mic-2012-03-30.jpg.webp

2013 Hunter Biden is hired for almost a millions dollars a year to be on the board of a natural gas company in Ukraine despite having no such experience at all.

Feb 2014 Putin annexes Crimea from Ukraine. No democrat outrage over Ukraine sovereignty then.

Later 2014 Hunter Biden's investment firm gets $3.5M from Russian oligarch and the widow of long time mayor of Moscow Elena Baturina.

This does not smell like month old fish?

Werbung:
That is a brain dead comment. Is your level of white guilt that far off the charts?

The problem with that line of BS with me is that I support my posts with links and facts.

So it is not a fact that Putin stole Crimea from Ukraine while Obama was president?

So that video is fake? Obama close talking in what he thought was private with the Russian president? No it is not fake.

I would love Walter's take on this. Obama discussing missiles in Europe with the top Russian official sans Putin. Wait until my reelection I'll take care of you.

This shit is tiring. This is treason if Trump did it. Obama is practically blowing the guy!
No. It is not a conspiracy for potuss to talk to others because you hate Obama.
I never mentioned Crimea and don't care.

Youre taking this high moral ground as if the world should operate how you think.
Its a typical hate filled brain fart from a demented Tory.

What does it prove in the video of Obama close talking? Are you suggesting he did a deal with someone? Wheres your proof of anything you've said above?

Youre just belching more hate against any democrats.

You bet it's tiring. All I hear is a steady drumbeat of bile and venom.

No. It is not a conspiracy for potuss to talk to others because you hate Obama.
I never mentioned Crimea and don't care.

Youre taking this high moral ground as if the world should operate how you think.
Its a typical hate filled brain fart from a demented Tory.

What does it prove in the video of Obama close talking? Are you suggesting he did a deal with someone? Wheres your proof of anything you've said above?

Youre just belching more hate against any democrats.

You bet it's tiring. All I hear is a steady drumbeat of bile and venom.

This is over your head. You libtards are the ones always accusing republicans of colluding with Russia. The OP blatantly called republicans pro Putin! So then what is Obama then?

What is your definition of close talking? A private conversation not intended for others to hear. Look at the damn photo.

Of course you are so overwhelmed with white guilt you think Obama is Jesus. How sick.

This is over your head. You libtards are the ones always accusing republicans of colluding with Russia. The OP blatantly called republicans pro Putin! So then what is Obama then?

What is your definition of close talking? A private conversation not intended for others to hear. Look at the damn photo.

Of course you are so overwhelmed with white guilt you think Obama is Jesus. How sick.
You are so full of hate and ignorance , you've lost all objectivity of the debate.

You blast on here with your pompous aristocratic attitude thinking you will silence me for having an opinion.
You don't intimidate me in any way.

So belch all your republican spin and propaganda if you are comforted by it but it makes no difference. Biden is potus and you'll have to suck eggs until otherwise.

So settle down, have a valium and take a spell. I'm going nowhere and you do not run this forum.

You are so full of hate and ignorance , you've lost all objectivity of the debate.

You blast on here with your pompous aristocratic attitude thinking you will silence me for having an opinion.
You don't intimidate me in any way.

So belch all your republican spin and propaganda if you are comforted by it but it makes no difference. Biden is potus and you'll have to suck eggs until otherwise.

So settle down, have a valium and take a spell. I'm going nowhere and you do not run this forum.

Two things you need to understand. I do not post spin. I have original thoughts and ideas. So I'm dangerous to libtards.

I have no desire to silence you. I want you to post more because you are exactly part of the problem.

You are such a self loathing white person you put Obama into this Jesus category just because he has a little pigmentation.

Never made a bad decision

Who would say that about a man who was president 8 years? Anybody? I would not say that about Trump. I would not say that about my own son.

I think bush was one of our worst presidents but I push republican spin?

Two things you need to understand. I do not post spin. I have original thoughts and ideas. So I'm dangerous to libtards.

I have no desire to silence you. I want you to post more because you are exactly part of the problem.

You are such a self loathing white person you put Obama into this Jesus category just because he has a little pigmentation.

Who would say that about a man who was president 8 years? Anybody? I would not say that about Trump. I would not say that about my own son.

I think bush was one of our worst presidents but I push republican spin?
You forgot to mention you are also delusional.
You are a pompous aristocratic sociopath but still allowed to be that way. America is full of ignorant loud mouthed ratbags.

"Two things you need to understand. I do not post spin. I have original thoughts and ideas. So I'm dangerous to libtards."

hahahahha
hahahahhaha
hahahahahha

"dangerous"? hahahahhahahahahahah

The U.S. House of Representatives has voted for the ratification of Sweden and Finland’s applications for NATO membership.

394 votes for and 18 against.

All 18 No votes came from Republicans - some pretty familiar names (Gaetz, Greene). Republicans who support Putin & Russia.

It's very clear, the same Republicans noted in the post above are supporters of authoritarian forms of government, that being Donald Trump and Putin. Both Finland and Sweeden have governments that are alien to trump, Putin, Kim and other authoritarians.

The Government Of The Kingdom Of Sweden​

The current government of the Kingdom of Sweden was established in 1975 after adopting the 1974 Instrument of Government Act. This act formalized the government as a Constitutional monarchy. Therefore, the monarchy no longer takes executive decisions, but rather serves as a symbolic head of state. The government consists of the Riksdag (a legislative body), the Prime Minister, and Cabinet ministers.

The Swedish Constitution​

The Constitution of Sweden regulates the relationship between the legislative and executive powers and defines the basic rights of the country’s citizens. It consists of four fundamental laws: the Instrument of Government, the Act of Succession, the Freedom of the Press Act, and the Fundamental Law on Freedom of Expression. Some of the rights ensured by the Instrument of Government include the freedom to practice religion, the freedom to protest, the freedom to create political parties, and the right to obtain information. The Act of Succession deals with the line of monarchy and declares that only individuals from the House of Bernadotte may hold the crown. The Freedom of the Press Act allows civilians access to government documents and provides for the freedom to communicate information with the media. The Law on Freedom of Expression prohibits censorship.

Finland is a sovereign country located in Northern Europe. It is a Nordic country located in the Fennoscandia which also includes its neighboring Scandinavian countries. Finland has a population of about 6 million people, with the majority of the population living in the southern part of the country. The country is a parliamentary republic where the central government is headquartered in Helsinki. The local government consists of 317 municipalities. The Constitution of Finland is the basis for the political system in the country. The politics take place under the parliamentary representative democratic republic. Finland is a multi-party state with the president as the head of state. The Parliament, the President of the Republic, and the Government are the highest elected bodies.

The Government Of Finland​

Finland is governed by its status as a republic with representative democracy. The public administration is composed of the highest elected bodies, state administration, local government, and the judiciary. The highest elected body is made up of the parliament, the president, and the government. The Parliament of Finland exercises the legislative powers while the executive power is exercised by the cabinet supervised by the premier who heads the government of Finland. The president heads the state and has powers to make a decision concerning some matters such as personal appointments and pardons.

The Central Government Of Finland​

The prime minister together with eleven ministers makes up the Council of State in Finland. The cabinet directs the Finnish Government. The prime minister is appointed from the party in plurality. In practice, the premier is usually the leader of the party with the majority after the election. The premier is normally called a negotiator before he forms the government. Once elected by the parliament, the prime minister nominates the ministers in charge of the various ministries. The president officially appoints the premier together with other ministers. A minister must be a Finnish citizen, honest, and competent. The ministries implement government decisions within their mandates and represent the various administrative sectors in domestic and foreign cooperation. The ministries also draft laws which are reviewed by the government and parliament before enactment. The Council of State is made up of more ministers than ministries as more than one minister heads some of the ministries. On paper, there are only 12 ministries including interior, defense, foreign affairs, justice, education, agriculture, and environment among other ministries.

Regional And Local Government Of Finland​

There are six Regional State Administrative Agencies in Finland. The administrative agencies are responsible for the provision of public services and legal permits including rescue services and environmental permits. The local government in Finland is made up of 317 municipalities. The municipalities are the basic units for organizing governments at the Regional State Administrative Agencies. The indirect public administration supports the local government in the management of the welfare society. The organizations carry out tasks or execute public powers such as conducting inspections and hunting licenses.

The Legislative And The Judicial Branch Of The Government Of Finland​

Finnish parliament is unicameral made up of 200 members who exercise the supreme legislative authority including dismissing the cabinet and altering the constitution. The parliament is elected for a four-year term using the D’Hondt method and can be resolved by the recommendation of the prime minister and endorsed by the president. The courts in Finland operate independent of other administration under the principle of separation of power. The judiciary bases its decision on the law. There are 27 district courts, six courts of appeal, and six regional administrative courts

It's very clear, the same Republicans noted in the post above are supporters of authoritarian forms of government, that being Donald Trump and Putin. Both Finland and Sweeden have governments that are alien to trump, Putin, Kim and other authoritarians.

The Government Of The Kingdom Of Sweden​

The current government of the Kingdom of Sweden was established in 1975 after adopting the 1974 Instrument of Government Act. This act formalized the government as a Constitutional monarchy. Therefore, the monarchy no longer takes executive decisions, but rather serves as a symbolic head of state. The government consists of the Riksdag (a legislative body), the Prime Minister, and Cabinet ministers.

The Swedish Constitution​

The Constitution of Sweden regulates the relationship between the legislative and executive powers and defines the basic rights of the country’s citizens. It consists of four fundamental laws: the Instrument of Government, the Act of Succession, the Freedom of the Press Act, and the Fundamental Law on Freedom of Expression. Some of the rights ensured by the Instrument of Government include the freedom to practice religion, the freedom to protest, the freedom to create political parties, and the right to obtain information. The Act of Succession deals with the line of monarchy and declares that only individuals from the House of Bernadotte may hold the crown. The Freedom of the Press Act allows civilians access to government documents and provides for the freedom to communicate information with the media. The Law on Freedom of Expression prohibits censorship.

Finland is a sovereign country located in Northern Europe. It is a Nordic country located in the Fennoscandia which also includes its neighboring Scandinavian countries. Finland has a population of about 6 million people, with the majority of the population living in the southern part of the country. The country is a parliamentary republic where the central government is headquartered in Helsinki. The local government consists of 317 municipalities. The Constitution of Finland is the basis for the political system in the country. The politics take place under the parliamentary representative democratic republic. Finland is a multi-party state with the president as the head of state. The Parliament, the President of the Republic, and the Government are the highest elected bodies.

The Government Of Finland​

Finland is governed by its status as a republic with representative democracy. The public administration is composed of the highest elected bodies, state administration, local government, and the judiciary. The highest elected body is made up of the parliament, the president, and the government. The Parliament of Finland exercises the legislative powers while the executive power is exercised by the cabinet supervised by the premier who heads the government of Finland. The president heads the state and has powers to make a decision concerning some matters such as personal appointments and pardons.

The Central Government Of Finland​

The prime minister together with eleven ministers makes up the Council of State in Finland. The cabinet directs the Finnish Government. The prime minister is appointed from the party in plurality. In practice, the premier is usually the leader of the party with the majority after the election. The premier is normally called a negotiator before he forms the government. Once elected by the parliament, the prime minister nominates the ministers in charge of the various ministries. The president officially appoints the premier together with other ministers. A minister must be a Finnish citizen, honest, and competent. The ministries implement government decisions within their mandates and represent the various administrative sectors in domestic and foreign cooperation. The ministries also draft laws which are reviewed by the government and parliament before enactment. The Council of State is made up of more ministers than ministries as more than one minister heads some of the ministries. On paper, there are only 12 ministries including interior, defense, foreign affairs, justice, education, agriculture, and environment among other ministries.

Regional And Local Government Of Finland​

There are six Regional State Administrative Agencies in Finland. The administrative agencies are responsible for the provision of public services and legal permits including rescue services and environmental permits. The local government in Finland is made up of 317 municipalities. The municipalities are the basic units for organizing governments at the Regional State Administrative Agencies. The indirect public administration supports the local government in the management of the welfare society. The organizations carry out tasks or execute public powers such as conducting inspections and hunting licenses.

The Legislative And The Judicial Branch Of The Government Of Finland​

Finnish parliament is unicameral made up of 200 members who exercise the supreme legislative authority including dismissing the cabinet and altering the constitution. The parliament is elected for a four-year term using the D’Hondt method and can be resolved by the recommendation of the prime minister and endorsed by the president. The courts in Finland operate independent of other administration under the principle of separation of power. The judiciary bases its decision on the law. There are 27 district courts, six courts of appeal, and six regional administrative courts

Care to elaborate how those people are pro authoritarian? You do not understand the meaning of the word.

Did Trump voice his disapproval of those 2 countries joining NATO? Show me the quote. He signed a treaty to expand NATO.

I'm about to turn 64. Trump is the least authoritarian president in my lifetime. He is certainly the most transparent to a flaw since there is hardly a thought that entered his head in those 4 years that he did not share in some manner. He cut taxes something no authoritarian would ever do. He reduced regulation something an authoritarian would never do.

An authoritarian would have pushed the country into a war because war is always the best excuse to attack thought and speech but he did not do that. He could have used the IRS to attack his adversaries like Obama did but did not. Trump certainly did not use the FBI to attack his critics like Biden has done.

So in short you do not know what you are talking about. An authoritarian would want higher taxes, more regulations, bigger government and war.

Care to elaborate how those people are pro authoritarian? You do not understand the meaning of the word.

Did Trump voice his disapproval of those 2 countries joining NATO? Show me the quote. He signed a treaty to expand NATO.

I'm about to turn 64. Trump is the least authoritarian president in my lifetime.
Your dementia is showing. He orchestrated the j6 riots to deliberately stop democracy. How could you suggest that is not authoritarianism? Being a delusional republican doesn't exclude you from forgetting that.
He is certainly the most transparent to a flaw since there is hardly a thought that entered his head in those 4 years that he did not share in some manner.

I was rate a thought entered his head that he didn't blurt some outrageous statement in response.
He cut taxes something no authoritarian would ever do. He reduced regulation something an authoritarian would never do.
yeah sure he did.
An authoritarian would have pushed the country into a war because war is always the best excuse to attack thought and speech but he did not do that.
You supported GWB and he went to war. Not much thought in that statement.
He could have used the IRS to attack his adversaries like Obama did but did not.
He didn't because hes in trouble with them constantly. Thats a very poor justifications indeed.

Trump certainly did not use the FBI to attack his critics like Biden has done.
The FBI have acted according to the constitution and have NOT taken one instruction from Biden. You are a liar to suggest otherwise but we knew that.
So in short you do not know what you are talking about. An authoritarian would want higher taxes, more regulations, bigger government and war.
In short, you supported Trump and all his antics because of your paranoid hatred for the left. You belch ridiculous justifications daily without basis. You are a traitor and like Trump allies said, a danger to freedom and liberty to America.
You enjoy hypocrisy like a kid enjoys candy. You wallow in ignorance like a pig in mud.

Ignorance is ignorance and nothing of value can ever come it.

So mask mandates are not authoritarian?
Vaccine mandates are not authoritarian?
No president ever had a former president and possible political rival in the next election raided.

So this climate change agenda is not authoritarian? Forcing people to own electric cars which are not in any way more environmentally friendly is authoritarian. Amazing that these so called green technologies are bad for the environment and enrich China.

So mask mandates are not authoritarian?
They are to protect people and it worked. Call it what you want but authoritarian is making a cheap shot.
Vaccine mandates are not authoritarian?
In fact, millions didn't get jabbed. Hardly authoritarian comrade.
No president ever had a former president and possible political rival in the next election raided.
No potus ever in the history of the country has ever orchestrated a takeover if democracy. Neither has anyone stolen top secret docos to blackmail America into going soft on the idiot. He needs to go to jail.
So this climate change agenda is not authoritarian?

thats correct also. Its not an agenda, its a fact. Like all republicans, you are a conspiracy theorist. It doesn't matter though because it is happening even if you deny it.
Forcing people to own electric cars which are not in any way more environmentally friendly is authoritarian.

They are not forcing people to buy electric cars. That is a lie.
its your justification for believing climate change doesn't exist is forcing you to say that.
Amazing that these so called green technologies are bad for the environment and enrich China.
Are you aware of the climate change adjustments china has and is making? Of course not. Its the same old i hate china because Trump said so. Youre a parrot for repubmicsn propaganda. Go away.

So mandates are not authoritarian when democrats do them? Forcing(Important word force) people to take vaccines or wear masks that have proven to have saved few lives is acceptable.

China makes 80% of lithium batteries and 75% of solar panels and would be greatly enriched by idiot libtard economic policies but I'm not allowed to mention that according to the libtard?

The definition of the world mandate:

the authority to carry out a policy or course of action,

Both Finland and Sweeden have governments that are alien to trump, Putin, Kim and other authoritarians.

In true libtard fashion China or it's leadership is always left out of the litany of authoritarians. They do not allow free speech, they treat minority groups like shit and they have actual slavery in their country. But shut up racist!

My wife is Asian by the way and does not mind anybody criticizing China. China is a country not a race.

Werbung:
As I have said I'm tired of dealing with idiots. I will ignore these 2 brain stems from this point forward.

They are not forcing people to buy electric cars. That is a lie.

So I'm a liar? Go to hell.

Electric cars another fraud. Lithium batteries are horrible for the environment. So are solar panels and wind turbines.

Bank in Australia to stop making loans for new electric cars. What oppressive idiots.

Back