Had enough of obamanomics?

Rick

- U.S. economy growth rate 1.8% in Q1 2011 ( very weak).

- Only 38,000 jobs added in May 2011.

- Forclosures expected to be up 20% in 2011.

- Unemployment rate 9.2%

Double recession dip - here we come!!!!!

Werbung:
I guess you just have no memory before when that little Republican party was in office...you know...when you know...the econ actually tanked?

typical...cry about Obama not creating enough jobs ...
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/OnlyObvious/EconomicTrends/job_lost_bush_vs_obama_2010.jpg

And people lossing homes...I forget...when did the Banks and Housing market Crash again? thats Right...Under Republicans...

Wait wait let me guess...Republicans are not at fault for what happens under there watch...But Obama is.

Again on behalf of many on the LEft....We are very sorry we are not fixing your 8 year F up fast enough.

I guess you just have no memory before when that little Republican party was in office...you know...when you know...the econ actually tanked?

typical...cry about Obama not creating enough jobs ...
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t106/OnlyObvious/EconomicTrends/job_lost_bush_vs_obama_2010.jpg

And people lossing homes...I forget...when did the Banks and Housing market Crash again? thats Right...Under Republicans...

Wait wait let me guess...Republicans are not at fault for what happens under there watch...But Obama is.

Again on behalf of many on the LEft....We are very sorry we are not fixing your 8 year F up fast enough.

The eternal whine of the koolaid klass:

"Wahhhhh.......... don't blame us, the republicans were in before obozo, in 2010, no wait, 2009, no no no 2008, and that's our permanent excuse for failure.................wahhhhhhhh!" :D

Its like watching the Captain of the Titanic saying after he hit the ice and it started to go down...my shifts over , your turn...and then watching him yell at the guy taking it over for why he is not doing enough to stop the ship from sinking.

No, it's like the captain saying "you're in charge" to the first mate, and the first mate says "Duhhhhh, yessir! Lieutenant Affirmative Action is ready for duty! Now, lesseee.......what are all these frigging controls and levers for....what's all those flashes and numbers on the displays.......hmmmmmm......don't know what I'm doin, but let's try pulling that lever ........holy shiit! the ship is moving in reverse!! :D

The eternal whine of the koolaid klass:

"Wahhhhh.......... don't blame us, the republicans were in before obozo, in 2010, no wait, 2009, no no no 2008, and that's our permanent excuse for failure.................wahhhhhhhh!" :D

the eternal whine of Republicans...Nothing we did for 8 years has any effect after we leave office! Ignore what we did! Ignore it! Don't look! Look A Marxist!

Simple questions for you...

The Houseing market collapsed under what party in the White House?
A> Republican
B. Democrats
C. Rick does not know

What party heald the White House when the Banks Collapsed?
A. Republicans
B Democrats
C. Rick needs to go wikipedia that

The US Auto Industry almost fell apart when what party was in Office?
A. Republicans
B.Democrats
C. Rick does not care, screw all those jobs.

Under Bush the Econ was loosing jobs, under Obama we are gaining jobs ( though slowly)
A. Less Jobs are good
B More jobs are good.
C.I hate anything Obama does, so Jobs are bad if they happen under Obama.

The Bush Medicare plan was
A Paid for in tax increases
B paid for by adding to the Debt
C...Debt only matters when Dems are in office. ( see Dick Cheney)

The Iraq was was Paid for by...
A. Tax Increase to cover the sacrifices of our men overseas who need more Armor.
B Debt, its a war, its pretty to watch on the news and gets good ratings...the people don't really care about Debt
C...We sold the WMD we found and pretended that we where wrong and they did not exist.

The Afghanistan was war was paid for
A. Afghanistan you mean Iraq? Bomb it
B. No need to pay for it, we are going to forget about it soon, so just add it to the debt.
C. We will leave it to the Next guy to Kill Bin Laden.

When republicans took office..there was
A. Budget Deficits
B. oddly a Budget Surplus..unseen in years ( 16 years of republicans before Clinton)
C...I Plead the Fif ( thank you Dave Chappel

When republicans left office and Obama took over what did they leave
A. More Surplus!
B Deficits.
C...Can i just keep saying 911 here and hope no one listens to what I am saying and votes republican? signed Rudy....

No, it's like the captain saying "you're in charge" to the first mate, and the first mate says "Duhhhhh, yessir! Lieutenant Affirmative Action is ready for duty! Now, lesseee.......what are all these frigging controls and levers for....what's all those flashes and numbers on the displays.......hmmmmmm......don't know what I'm doin, but let's try pulling that lever ........holy shiit! the ship is moving in reverse!! :D

the unsupported racialy tinged cry of Affirmative action crap does not really do when you look at the fact...he got into Harvard...and did really well...And even harder to do when you just got done with 8 years of...by daddy was president so let me do it.

The Houseing market collapsed under what party in the White House?
A> Republican
B. Democrats
C. Rick does not know

What party heald the White House when the Banks Collapsed?
A. Republicans
B Democrats
C. Rick needs to go wikipedia that

The US Auto Industry almost fell apart when what party was in Office?
A. Republicans
B.Democrats
C. Rick does not care, screw all those jobs.

Under Bush the Econ was loosing jobs, under Obama we are gaining jobs ( though slowly)
A. Less Jobs are good
B More jobs are good.
C.I hate anything Obama does, so Jobs are bad if they happen under Obama.

The Bush Medicare plan was
A Paid for in tax increases
B paid for by adding to the Debt
C...Debt only matters when Dems are in office. ( see Dick Cheney)

The Iraq was was Paid for by...
A. Tax Increase to cover the sacrifices of our men overseas who need more Armor.
B Debt, its a war, its pretty to watch on the news and gets good ratings...the people don't really care about Debt
C...We sold the WMD we found and pretended that we where wrong and they did not exist.

The Afghanistan was war was paid for
A. Afghanistan you mean Iraq? Bomb it
B. No need to pay for it, we are going to forget about it soon, so just add it to the debt.
C. We will leave it to the Next guy to Kill Bin Laden.

When republicans took office..there was
A. Budget Deficits
B. oddly a Budget Surplus..unseen in years ( 16 years of republicans before Clinton)
C...I Plead the Fif ( thank you Dave Chappel

When republicans left office and Obama took over what did they leave
A. More Surplus!
B Deficits.
C...Can i just keep saying 911 here and hope no one listens to what I am saying and votes republican?

the unsupported racialy tinged cry of Affirmative action crap does not really do when you look at the fact...he got into Harvard...and did really well...And even harder to do when you just got done with 8 years of...by daddy was president so let me do it.

You are absolutely right. Bush was a total and complete disaster. He won't even come out of hiding now!

The only thing I can say is the Bush was elected by the slimmest of margins. Being either a Republican nor Democrat is not like being a Christian or Muslim. People (like me) can shift around in the middle. A whole lot of Republican's did not like or approve of Bush.

The big problem was the a-hole Democrats you put up to run against Bush... the inventor of the Internet, Big Al Gore. He was terrible, too. Even us moderates couldn't vote for him. You see, Pocket, try and blame somebody else, but...

ANYWAY YOU LOOK AT IT, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! :D

Where is Reagan and Goldwater when you need them? Did you hear? Trump may run as a third party! Cool:cool:

the unsupported racialy tinged cry of Affirmative action crap does not really do when you look at the fact...he got into Harvard...and did really well....

"Affirmative action" is the thing that is "racially tinged". He has never released his grade transcripts or LSAT scores - why not? :D He did "really well" at the ass-end specialty of law school, ie constitutional law, just as he took the undergrad ass-end major - poly sci. He's never published a single academic paper, whereas I, Rick, have published FOUR, and they were in >>science<<. There's is no evidence, none at all, that he has any intellect, and after 2.5 years of continuing disaster as intern president, plenty of evidence that he doesn't.

- U.S. economy growth rate 1.8% in Q1 2011 ( very weak).

- Only 38,000 jobs added in May 2011.

- Forclosures expected to be up 20% in 2011.

- Unemployment rate 9.2%

Double recession dip - here we come!!!!!

This is funny, do you have a horrible case of amnesia, or were you too young to know what was going on in the news in 2008? The economic downturn that occurred in Bush's last year was caused by deregulation in the financial and mortgage industries (thank the Republicans). The housing bubble, excessive unchecked lending of toxic debt and financial meltdown was all caused by DEREGULATION. What is the GOP's solution to recession? MORE DEREGULATION!!

Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman seems to think Obama's economic policy is TOO conservative, and that he isn't following the Keynesian economic model enough. I.e., he is pandering too much to conservatives and Republicans with his economic policy.

Sorry if what I'm saying is completely over your head. I know you probably prefer a more simplistic "*grunt* Economy BAD *grunt* Obama BAD *grunt*" type analysis.

"Affirmative action" is the thing that is "racially tinged". He has never released his grade transcripts or LSAT scores - why not? :D He did "really well" at the ass-end specialty of law school, ie constitutional law, just as he took the undergrad ass-end major - poly sci. He's never published a single academic paper, whereas I, Rick, have published FOUR, and they were in >>science<<. There's is no evidence, none at all, that he has any intellect, and after 2.5 years of continuing disaster as intern president, plenty of evidence that he doesn't.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Oh this is going to be fun :)...

First of all, you claim that Obama lacks intellect and didn't "publish a single academic paper". Let me point out a simple fact that absolutely destroys your claim...

Obama was the ****ing EDITOR of the HARVARD LAW REVIEW his second year of law school. Do you have any idea what that means or what the Harvard Law Review is? Obama didn't just get some academic papers published here and there... he wrote for and oversaw the publication of the most prestigious law review in the nation, continuously, for an ENTIRE YEAR. Please, you're embarrassing yourself.

I don't really need to address the other points like how hard it is to get into Harvard Law School in the first place, how you sound like a complete idiot trying to boast about how you published a couple of papers while neglecting to even state what area of study and simply referring to your field as just... plain... "science" LOL.

Obama compares the economy to an illness or getting hit by a truck
Obama stumbled on his speech yesterday as he talked to a group of auto workers and Chrysler Group executives in Toledo. He had a hard time spitting out a couple of sentences, such as when he compared the economy to getting a bad illness and saying that you need time to heal. If this wasn’t enough, Obama added that it was like getting hit by truck and the time it takes for you to mend. The speech can be seen in full on Torque News.

While the economy has indeed been hit by a truck, Obama failed to mention that his administration was driving the truck. He also failed to mention the number of times that the truck backed over the economy after hitting it, rendering it close to a fatality. “The economy took a big hit,” said Obama. “We are still facing some tough times,” he continued to say. Obama reiterated a few times that the economy is going to take some time to mend.
http://www.huliq.com/12079/obama-compares-economy-illness-or-getting-hit-truck

So true. BO likens the economy to someone hit by a truck. His analogy does not hold water. A more prefect analogy is he hit the economy with a truck and rolled over it several more times.

This guy is so typical of Leftists. He has no clue what he is doing. But he continues to say foolish leftist cliches that the rank and file libs fall for.

And, libs still blame Bush for the economy three years after the crash. They are so easily fooled.

Had BO followed the policies of Coolidge and Reagan instead of FDR, our economy would be humming now. But, those successful policies were never taught to BO. He is completely ignorant of the TRUTH!

Werbung:
This is funny, do you have a horrible case of amnesia, or were you too young to know what was going on in the news in 2008? The economic downturn that occurred in Bush's last year was caused by deregulation in the financial and mortgage industries (thank the Republicans). The housing bubble, excessive unchecked lending of toxic debt and financial meltdown was all caused by DEREGULATION. What is the GOP's solution to recession? MORE DEREGULATION!!

Nobel Prize winning economist Paul Krugman seems to think Obama's economic policy is TOO conservative, and that he isn't following the Keynesian economic model enough. I.e., he is pandering too much to conservatives and Republicans with his economic policy.

Sorry if what I'm saying is completely over your head. I know you probably prefer a more simplistic "*grunt* Economy BAD *grunt* Obama BAD *grunt*" type analysis.

You don't seem to understand, Rick was talking about the situation as of right now - and the economy is not healthy. Everyone remembers the housing bust and the bank bailouts. The economy was not good then either - nobody is saying it was.

Economy, bad in the past and bad at present - that says BAD for a long time. Things fell out of bed under the Bush Administration for some really stupid policies of the '90s and early part of the century. Both parties share that blame.

Picture a scene of George Bush driving his car (metaphor for our economy) down the road. All of a sudden his transmission blows apart because he didn't do the proper maintenance. His car coasts to the side of the road and walks down the road looking for a repairman. That is what happened to the American people with the economy.

Scene two. "We can do it" Barack Obama repair service comes along and tows the car to the garage. He gets his tools out and is asking for a deposit for the work. Meanwhile, the American public is sitting in the waiting room, waiting 2 1/2 years for the car to be fixed. Parts and pieces of the car are still scattered all over the garage floor.

That does not give anybody confidence that we have the right mechanic for the job. Even his friend Nobel Paul is saying "Barack, where did you learn to fix cars? Did you ever go to school? Have you ever even worked on a car before?"

That is why the American public is worried that we don't have the right man to fix the economy properly.

Just one more thing: the Keynesian economic model calls the government to save money in good times so you can spend money in hard times. The whole theory falls apart when you borrow during good times and bad.

Back