Hamas calls for Jordans overthrow and for escalation of war.

O I understand gender claims and I also know you can not change the sex your born with.
And you can not make a male body female MORON . Jender wishes have nothing to do with it and thats a FACT .
no you dont understand gender. lol.
yes, you can't change biological sex, but as i've posted, gender isn't biological sex.
god you are stupid. lol

Werbung:
Well you are stuck in 1828 so I suggest you update your calendar life is changing and you need to Keepup
The devil will make changes to civilized laws, values, and honored traditions in the last days in preparation for his temporary rise to power just before Jesus returns.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Is it possible to wear out a saint? WTF does" until a time and times and the dividing of time" means?
The KJV is chock full of crappy gobbledygook like this.

The devil will make changes to civilized laws, values, and honored traditions in the last days in preparation for his temporary rise to power just before Jesus returns.

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Religious blather
It's a shame women can vote, the Bible says they should serve men

Werbung:
good call

jordan is an illegal brutal military dictatorship created by the mendacious uk foreign office and kept in power
through relentless supply of arms and money..

ditto isrill which is a racist military dictatorship with "white" jews at the top and jews of colour regularly discriminated against
and indigenous people ( i.e palestinians ) denied the right of return and no voting rights in occupied territories ( - in reality annexed lands).

comrade stalin
donbass

Back