Hamas is Palestine

i see i've hit a nerve. lol
you flirting with him now? mark might be jealous
Lol you always think about gay stuff and you are a liberal and you support Palistine terriost.
Of course you will deny the LGBTQ community are mostly liberal like you.
And you always support transexuals and accuse the 3 of us being gay when it's fairly obvious we do not approve of it. But you do. I don't think all democrats here on the forum are gay such as Boris the church burner .He was clearly straight. But you I have suspected you were gay months ago maybe a year .

But any way tell us all how the gay queer bi and she male and sheep lovers are not mostly democrat . Lie or use wesel words or try to change the subject.As usual.

Screenshot_20231026-144237.png

Werbung:
Lol you always think about gay stuff and you are a liberal and you support Palistine terriost.
Of course you will deny the LGBTQ community are mostly liberal like you.
And you always support transexuals and accuse the 3 of us being gay when it's fairly obvious we do not approve of it. But you do. I don't think all democrats here on the forum are gay such as Boris the church burner .He was clearly straight. But you I have suspected you were gay months ago maybe a year .

But any way tell us all how the gay queer bi and she male and sheep lovers are not mostly democrat . Lie or use wesel words or try to change the subject.As usual.

View attachment 8570
i think of you flirting with guys when you feel the need to seek assurance by responding to posts from other guys. lol

nope, its just cute how you are mark are getting along so well. Nothing wrong with being very close friends. lol
I have no homphobic sentiments, iinm.
And I am 100% straight.

As there is little-to-no likelihood of ever meeting anyone here, what is your point?

I have no homphobic sentiments, iinm.
And I am 100% straight.

As there is little-to-no likelihood of ever meeting anyone here, what is your point?

i just find it interesting how homophobic TAT is, he and mark have been defending each other lately, so i'm yanking his homophobic chain (so to speak) by speaking of them as a couple.

he is quite eager to declare how straight he is and they aren't a couple. lol

I am sure that by now there are exceedingly few Palestinians that want their lives to be controlled by Netanyahu's IDF. When you destroy everything a family has ever owned and then forced them to move from one place to another and watch as they are forced to live in flimsy tents and watch their children starve, they do not tend to see this as a sign to cooperate with their oppressors.

Werbung:
yea the picture in this post shows you how Gaza supports Hamas and I have already6 posted threads that show the majority in Gaza support hams but you refuse t see the truth .You kiss their ass and stick up for them what a anti American jew you are.

So your position is that ALL the people of Gaza and perhaps ALL Palestinians deserve to be exterminated? Is that what you are saying bunkie?

Back