Hamas is Palestine

your ignorance of the situation is amusing . DO you think Joe Biden got elected because he didn't have the support of democrats because thats what your saying about Hamas , talk about simple minds > They were elected by the 2 million people in Palestine your dumb ass didn't even know how many lived there.
Its not complicated at all .
https://www.theatlantic.com/interna...s-covenant-israel-attack-war-genocide/675602/

yea the picture in this post shows you how Gaza supports Hamas and I have already6 posted threads that show the majority in Gaza support hams but you refuse t see the truth .You kiss their ass and stick up for them what a anti American jew you are.

in 2006 the election was very close, with hamas winning by 2%. however, "However, new polling following the election indicated that two-thirds of Palestinians believed Hamas should change its policy of rejecting Israel's right to exist. Most also supported a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Post-election polls indicated that Hamas' victory was due largely to Palestinians' desire to end corruption in government rather than support for the organization's political platform."

so there was no mandate for wiping out isreal. duh.

and half the population is under 18, they weren't even alive for the elections. duh.

you simple minded people have no clue about complex problems.

Werbung:
Yes it proves that you lug nut its the same with the American election for joke Biden I think him winning proves democrats support him , what your saying is joe winning the election with 80 million vote is not proof he was supported by democrats your logic is some of the most ignorant bull shat I have ever heard. So Hamas winning the election in Gaza tells you that the people there do not support Hamas .
Do you comprehend how stupid you sound . I guess if every one in a restaurant orders spaghetti it is not a indication its good food.

You may be the biggest dumb ass in the word or a professional democrat liar . not sure which to be honest.

yes, democrats supported biden. duh. who denies that? lol. what a stupid post.

but in 2016 trump won with a MINORITY of voters, duh, but according to your "logic" he was supported by americans, even though a MAJORITY voted against him. duh

and in 2006 hamas got less than 50% of the votes, they were elected by a MINORITY of voters. duh.

Yes it is straightforward everyone looks at the same religious book and comes to different conclusions often wildly so Like my example of slavery in the US
Yes slavery in the USA was supported by democrat . That's not a conclusion it's fact. And slaves were sold by other Africans who captured them on raids where they were the terriost. Again that's not a conclusion it a fact

Yes slavery in the USA was supported by democrat . That's not a conclusion it's fact. And slaves were sold by other Africans who captured them on raids where they were the terriost. Again that's not a conclusion it a fact

well slavery was supported by christians, which is the point here, its a discussion of how religious views are interpreted differently by different people in the same religion. And also not supported by christians who read the same book, the bible, and came to a totally different conclusion.

the FACT is that there is not a SINGLE UNDERSTANDING of any religious book (well, unless the religion only has one person...lol)

yes, democrats supported biden. duh. who denies that? lol. what a stupid post.

but in 2016 trump won with a MINORITY of voters, duh, but according to your "logic" he was supported by americans, even though a MAJORITY voted against him. duh

and in 2006 hamas got less than 50% of the votes, they were elected by a MINORITY of voters. duh.
He won the election dumb ass and I don't think Palistine has a electoral system like we do as we have 50 states . In 2006 Hamas won the election by taking 75 of the 132 seats .kinda shows that Gaza supported them lug nut.
That's why the west bank is not ruled by Hamas the People there didn't want them but Gaza did. The west bank is ruled by Fatha a more secular religious group .
You keep trying to say that Gaza is not supporting Hamas Gaza is Hamas elected by the people there.
You do not like the truth so stop using your wesel words and lame excuses.
It just makes you look more stupid and a big supporter of Hamas .your in denial about the truth.

He won the election dumb ass and I don't think Palistine has a electoral system like we do as we have 50 states . In 2006 Hamas won the election by taking 75 of the 132 seats .kinda shows that Gaza supported them lug nut.
That's why the west bank is not ruled by Hamas the People there didn't want them but Gaza did. The west bank is ruled by Fatha a more secular religious group .
You keep trying to say that Gaza is not supporting Hamas Gaza is Hamas elected by the people there.
You do not like the truth so stop using your wesel words and lame excuses.
It just makes you look more stupid and a big supporter of Hamas .your in denial about the truth.

seats? look at the popular votes, it was 44 to 41%. we are talking people, not seats. duh.

"The result was a victory for Hamas, contesting under the list name of Change and Reform, which received 44.45% of the vote and won 74 of the 132 seats, whilst the ruling Fatah received 41.43% of the vote and won 45 seats"

so, not everyone voted to start with.
of those who voted, only 44% voted for hamas.
of those who voted for hamas, many just wanted a change from corruption, not hamas's policy.
and since then half the country is under 18 and didn't vote for hamas.

that is the truth, or feel free to point out where I lied. but you can't.

some more facts:

" the turnout rate for this particular election was around 74 percent ", (so 26% of adults didn't even vote)

It is important to note, however, the context in which these elections occurred. For one, Hamas dropped the annihilation of Israel from its electoral manifesto weeks before the elections. (so people voting for hamas weren't necessarily voting for destroying isreal)

Exit polls conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research found that 75 percent of Palestinians in 2006 would like to see Hamas negotiate peace with Israel

so the "palestinians voted for hamas therefore palestinians want to destroy isreal" is NOT supported by any facts I've found.

Yes it proves that you lug nut its the same with the American election for joke Biden I think him winning proves democrats support him , what your saying is joe winning the election with 80 million vote is not proof he was supported by democrats your logic is some of the most ignorant bull shat I have ever heard. So Hamas winning the election in Gaza tells you that the people there do not support Hamas .
Do you comprehend how stupid you sound . I guess if every one in a restaurant orders spaghetti it is not a indication its good food.

You may be the biggest dumb ass in the word or a professional democrat liar . not sure which to be honest.
There are many patriots who are hesitant to believe that the online opponents who know so much about America and who speak and write English so well, could ever be Communists or Jihadists.

PJMRET might not be American.

There are many patriots who are hesitant to believe that the online opponents who know so much about America and who speak and write English so well, could ever be Communists or Jihadists.

PJMRET might not be American.

i might not be, i suppose. maybe i'm not even real, maybe i'm a figment of your imagination!

I think you should convene a council of patriots and debate the issue...Patriots assemble! The call is given, we must unite!

hahahahahhaha

i might not be, i suppose. maybe i'm not even real, maybe i'm a figment of your imagination!

I think you should convene a council of patriots and debate the issue...Patriots assemble! The call is given, we must unite!

hahahahahhaha
America also has other groups beside patriots.
1698959203756.png
1698959232449.png

1698959287209.png

1698959366864.png

1698959452288.png

1698959506436.png

Werbung:
Back