Hating Obama

We'll see. Hillary Clinton is white, all white and not just half, so we'll soon be able to compare the hatred directed at her with that directed at Obama. My guess is that the crapfling will be equally disgusting.
I think you already have seen the opinion of citizens regarding the policies she espouses.
About as little favor as BO.

Werbung:
What kind of statement is that? A drop in unemployment would put people into the workforce, not out of it! The rest of your post is just as wrong.

You can't deny the abject political bigotry of the "party of no" toward Obama.
If an unemployed person ceases to pursue work, they vanish from the ranks of the unemployed to appear in the ranks of out of the workforce.
They are still unemployed they just stopped filing.
The NO us due to more failed policy.

There was a time Obama wasn't hated that much in 2008. At that time there obviously were some far right groups that openly expressed their hatred but most of the other people didn't hate Obama. They hated Bush. And Republicans.

So what exactly changed? How could it be that now people hate Obama more than they hated Bush? It's not just about race though that [there's no denying it] is also a factor.
It's about failure.
He failed the American people.

It's about failure.
Your gut instinct is wrong. You have nothing to back that up. Obama is over 50% in approval rating in the polls. Congress is around 13%. It is obvious that congress and the party of no has failed the American people, not Obama.

If an unemployed person ceases to pursue work, they vanish from the ranks of the unemployed to appear in the ranks of out of the workforce.
They are still unemployed they just stopped filing.
Is that another gut feeling or do you have legitimate data to back that up.
The NO us due to more failed policy.
Yes, failure is in the republican side of congress by saying no to everything, and unable to come up with viable solutions to anything.

There was a time Obama wasn't hated that much in 2008. At that time there obviously were some far right groups that openly expressed their hatred but most of the other people didn't hate Obama. They hated Bush. And Republicans.

So what exactly changed? How could it be that now people hate Obama more than they hated Bush? It's not just about race though that [there's no denying it] is also a factor.

When you have 8 years of right wing propaganda preaching to a class of people who were already dumbed down by an inadequate education system, what else could you expect? Besides that, I seriously doubt as many people actually hate Obama as is reported.

It's about failure.

No, your Repugnant ones failed the people, and the country as a whole as they have done since 1986, or maybe even earlier. When you have a group of people who's openly stated purpose is to prevent one from succeeding at anything then how can you expect success?

I don't see any real evidence that he is hated anymore than Bush was or that it is even relevant. Being louder about your dislike doesn't mean that more people agree with you anyway.

Is that another gut feeling or do you have legitimate data to back that up.

Yes, failure is in the republican side of congress by saying no to everything, and unable to come up with viable solutions to anything.
The bureau of labor statistics defines it's methodology. They publish far more that just an unemployment rate and net increase/decrease in seasonally adjusted jobs. They even publish a different rate that's closer to the actual unemployment rate. Next time go read the report instead of the headline.

Your gut instinct is wrong. You have nothing to back that up. Obama is over 50% in approval rating in the polls. Congress is around 13%. It is obvious that congress and the party of no has failed the American people, not Obama.
Poll numbers ? Try reality. Try < 1% growth. That's real.

Werbung:
Maybe they will even get as bad as what's still directed at buuuuuush.
Most of the vitriol that was directed at Bush had to do with the war, and not with him personally. I don't recall him having been called a terrorist or the AntiChrist. Maybe my memory is slipping.

Back